Anyone wear black workout shoes?

hokypoky

Cathlete
I need a new pair of Asics, and I'm so used to a variation of white .... but then I'm thinking it makes more sense to wear black since most of my w/o pants are black. Should I click Buy Now for the black/blue pair?

If only I could find these adorable brown/pink ones! My cousin posted on FB ....

Attachments

• 1677097-p-DETAILED.jpg
    1677097-p-DETAILED.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 408726_3021802425657_1280598735_3170458_1059472972_n.jpg
    408726_3021802425657_1280598735_3170458_1059472972_n.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 34
I actually have the black ones on the left! Funny! They are wonderful and I love them.

My favorite workout clothes are black, so I decided to get black shoes too. I like them so much better than white!

I also have a black pair of Adidas with a pinkish-purple accent to them. They say they are aerobic, but I am sorry I got them because they don't offer much support. But there they sit...in my closet doing nothing.

I tend to buy a variation of white because it gets really hot here and I run a lot. But, I don't see any reason not to buy the black ones for indoors. That would make your leg look longer if your pants are black too. I think it would look sharp.

These are the shoes I am currently using:

Reebok Fuel Techno High-Performance Running Shoes

I tried on crosstrainers in the same brand that looked similar but they were not comfortable. I also tried on other brands of crosstrainers and was not thrilled. I tried these on by accident b/c I didn't realize that they were running shoes at first and they felt great. I was hesitant to buy them once I realized that they were running shoes but decided to give them a shot and I am very happy that I did b/c I LOVE them! :D

Oh, those are all cute - I may have to look around a little more. But I think I will definitely go with a black shoe....thanks all!

These are the shoes I am currently using:

Reebok Fuel Techno High-Performance Running Shoes

I tried on crosstrainers in the same brand that looked similar but they were not comfortable. I also tried on other brands of crosstrainers and was not thrilled. I tried these on by accident b/c I didn't realize that they were running shoes at first and they felt great. I was hesitant to buy them once I realized that they were running shoes but decided to give them a shot and I am very happy that I did b/c I LOVE them! :D

fitmommy: I generally prefer running shoes for my workout shoes too. When I have gone into different shoes stores to buy shoes, the "help" seem absolutely horrified that I would dare to wear running shoes for my cardio and regular workouts...but generally they are just more comfy.

I wear black workout shoes. All of my workout shorts are black so they match and they never look dirty. This is my first black pair, but I'll continue to get black from now on. I really like that they show no dirt.

Waves hand...

black shoes for me, always...I wear a size 9.5 to 10 (41-42) and anything white makes me look off balanced. I love Ryka Studio Mid D's, and still stalking Zappos for my size. They have it in *grape* which I am tempted to get because I love the shoe itself, but the color makes me back away.

I guess I'm the only one not loving my black shoes. I bought Ryka transitions in black because that's the only color I could find at a "real" store (aka not online). I think they make me look like an old lady with orthopedic shoes every time I wear them :p I do absolutely LOVE them other than the color. I'll have to buy a white pair online next time.
Paula

I love ASICS! They are the best fitting shoes I've come across :) I actually just bought a pair online tonight at endless.com. I noticed they had a bunch of pink varieties on there; maybe you could find the pair your cousin has. Oh, and they have their athletic shoes 20% off right now too. I love the beginning of the year; so many companies have discounts on athletic gear for New Year's resolution time :)

Oh, I think I just found those pink shoes! They are the exact ones I ordered earlier tonight but in a different color. I already have a pair of them and they are sooo comfy. They were here. hth:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.