anyone tried a weight rotation like this?

lainabaina

Cathlete
I will finish STS in a couple more weeks. I have been missing Gym Style, but I also want to do some total body days. thinking of doing this for my weights:
week 1: Gym Styles (all 3 but on different days) plus Muscle Max one day
week 2: STS total body one day, High Reps one day
week 3: same as week 1
week 4: Lower Body Blast one day, Upper Body from Muscle Max one day, STS Total Body one day

I will get my cardio in almost daily, but wanted to try something different for weights. would love to hear your thoughts.

after that I am probably going to try 4DS in the traditional format. been sampling it here & there but not done the whole thing yet.

I'll try it with you!

Lainabaina,
I will try this with you.

I am coming off being sick so I got off track for about a week. Just started getting my groove back this week although I still have a little cough and energy has not been great, but I and am ready to put together a rotation and push forward.

I only have about an hour a day to work out, so I probably won't get as much cardio as you but I will map out the weeks like this:

Week 1 & 3
1 - GS Chest Shoulders Tris
2 - MS Fusion
3 - GS Legs + HIIT cardio
4 - GS Back, Bis
5 - yoga
6 - Max Muscle to HIIT

Week 2
1 - KPC w/ abs
2- STS Total Body
3 - yoga
4 - Intensity Step + Double HIIT
5 - High Reps
6 - 40 minute run

Week 4 -
1 - LBB
2 - Core Cardio Circuit
3 - Upper Body Max Muscle = HIIT
4 - yoga
5 - STS Total Body
6 - Drill Max Cardio premix

I am looking forward to it. I will start Monday, March 31 and I will check with you on how it is going!

Take care.
KC

thanks, KC! you will be 2 wks ahead of me but I will love to hear how you like it. i'm in 3rd wk of STS Meso 3 this week. Laina

After STS the first time I did: Wk 1 GS (3 different days w/ cardio in between); Wk 2 Sts total and High Reps (cardio again on alternate days); wk 3 slow & Heavy (3 dif days); wk 4 Muscle endurance and Power hour. I then did STS again, and followed that with this rotation and not only saw gains in strength with STS the second time but also with this rotation the second time. Duid alot for motivation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.