Anyone Still Here From Early 2000's?

Beavs, do you remember how to start the "daily" thread? Haven't seen one in over 10 years, but was always my morning chuckle...

<--are you referring to the Order of the Arrow Ladies?
<--welcomes you to carry on the tradition if you so desire :)

I found Cathe around 2006. Its been a while since I posted in OD - I mainly post in the check ins...

Last edited:
I joined this forum back when it was the old forum. I think it's been 8 years.

It's great to see Beavs and Shana here!

here from 1999

I was a regular poster in 2003 through 2007 (?) Once I changed jobsI don't visit this site much, only when Cathe is working on a new series.

I remember the <----------------- postings each morning. They were too funny!

Too funny! I popped over to cathe.com to check out the new videos and thought I'd see how the forum was doing. I needed to log in to post a wave to you all - surprisingly, I remembered both my screen name AND my password!!! This is going to be a great day! LOL

I've been doing Cathe for ages...can't remember what my first video was, but we still get a huge laugh from the memory of DH ordering the HardCore series for me for Christmas when they first came out - he had it delivered to work so I wouldn't see it...the ladies of the office were...CONCERNED...about the giant box of videos with 'HardCore' all over it. Oh my!! :D

Happy reunion to all!!!

Hey!!! I just noticed my join date - this is my 10 year anniversary!!! Is there a traditional 10 year anniversary gift to note the occasion? LOL

Last edited:
Been here since the forums started around 1998-99. Love seeing some of the "old timers" popping in on this thread :D

I've been on the forum for a long time too. I don't post much still view from time to time! Still lovin' Cathe after all these years! :)

I joined in 2007. Because of my conservative views on politics I was bullied to no end and by one in particular so I left. i just lurk now.....

I remember those spirited debates.....that was a girl named Carola....she died of breast cancer a few years ago...I happened to see it while lurking and scrolling through posts.......Made me very heavy hearted - shows the effect even lurking on a forum can have ....

I joined in 2007. Because of my conservative views on politics I was bullied to no end and by one in particular so I left. i just lurk now.....

I'm sorry this happened to you, Baylian. We're all entitled to have our beliefs and have them respected.

Stebby

It has been very long time. I have joined Cathe, I think sometime in 1997. I remember user name Gettingfit39, Acojack, DebbieH ..., Where are they now? I am mostly luker here back than and now.

My first purchase from Cathe were VCR's . Now I am keeping them just for keepsakes.

Wow, it brings me some good memories.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.