Anyone starting soonish?

Sounds good! I’m thinking of one day low impact hiit, one spin, and another kickboxing. Walking if I feel low energy. I’m planning on tracking my diet on MFP as well.

I'm going to start Monday, Dec. 2. Really excited. :) I really need this! Thanks to ya' all for getting me going!

My cardio will vary but hoping to put in Step Boss workouts into the weekly rotation once they come out!

Hello everyone! I have been struggling with motivation lately, and was looking for a way to start back up again. I was toying with the idea of doing STS again. I have done it from start to finish I think 4 times, but I’ve also started it a few times and NOT finished also. Then I come here and find this thread...so, YIPPEE! I’m joining all of you for December 1st!

I think for cardio I’ll be doing. Cathe’s HIIT workouts and also Turbo Fire. Looking forward to this!

Hello everyone! I have been struggling with motivation lately, and was looking for a way to start back up again. I was toying with the idea of doing STS again. I have done it from start to finish I think 4 times, but I’ve also started it a few times and NOT finished also. Then I come here and find this thread...so, YIPPEE! I’m joining all of you for December 1st!

I think for cardio I’ll be doing. Cathe’s HIIT workouts and also Turbo Fire. Looking forward to this!
YAY, Danielle! Glad you are joining us!!

I have been hearing about STS since discovering Cathe in 2012, but only just recently purchased it in a Deal of the Day special. I did my very first STS workout this morning, and looking forward to the journey.

My plan is to use the alternate days for cardio on the treadmill mainly, and perhaps a few Cathe cardio workouts here and there. But going to train for a 5K in March for now.

I didn't do the 1 Rep Max testing though, so I am sure that is going to cost me.

Carrie, glad you are joining us. We also have a thread, "STS Check-in" that you can post and follow along with us.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.