Anyone starting soonish?

rhbrand

Cathlete
Thinking of starting Dec 1. I've had STS since the beginning and never ever made it through the whole thing.

I want to be able to say I did it. Thought if maybe someone was starting soonish, we could cheer each other on. And the more the merrier too.

Sounds good. December should be a good time to start for me - can't think of any excuses right now. ;). I have completed STS twice in the past but the last two times I started it I only did Meso 1. Would love some encouragement to get all the way through this time.

I'm thinking I can use this too. I've become wishy washy and all over the place with my workouts. I could use a little discipline and structure back. I'll be on the lookout for the Dec. 1 check-in.

Candice2015, what were your reasons last time for abandoning Meso 1? Those push-ups ARE brutal and Meso 1 does take a lot of perseverance, stamina and effort. But perhaps with some support this time, you will reap its rewards (which are plentiful!). :)

Candice2015, what were your reasons last time for abandoning Meso 1? Those push-ups ARE brutal and Meso 1 does take a lot of perseverance, stamina and effort. But perhaps with some support this time, you will reap its rewards (which are plentiful!). :)
I really don't like a lot of reps and it just seemed to drag a bit. I know the rests inbetween are important, but I like to get it done and not waste time. I debated just starting with Meso 2, but i know there are reasons for the mesos. Its been a couple of years so who knows may be better this time.

Does anyone know how to delete 1Rep Max info in the workout manager. Apparently I played around with it a couple of years ago. I want to start fresh. I know I can delete one by one, but is there a way to delete it all in one shot?

Does anyone know how to delete 1Rep Max info in the workout manager. Apparently I played around with it a couple of years ago. I want to start fresh. I know I can delete one by one, but is there a way to delete it all in one shot?
To delete, you just do a new 1RM and it will replace the old one. Hope this helps.

;):):DI've really been thinking about doing this. It would be great to have the encouragement and motivation of others. ;):D. I have completed a three month rotation and a six month rotation when it first came out. Now I use the discs randomly and world like to complete the program again with takeaways from my previous rotations. .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.