Anyone Planning to Preorder the Amy Bento's?

>I didn't try until 7am (Eastern time--I'm in NY). I might be
>unhappy if I didn't get to be in the first 500 for the free
>gift because people were able to get on ahead of time. I
>won't go complaining about it, though. I'll just say a choice
>word and get over it.
>
oh yeah totally forgot about that. i just saw at VF when i connected this morning that the link was working and i gave it shot and it worked.

kassia

http://www.picturetrail.com/ldy_solana

"And do what thee wilt as long as ye harm none"

http://images.meez.com/user03/06/01/04/060104_10010099873.gif

Ok - I don't want to sound stupid BUT,I have never ordered from Amy Bento and cannot figure out how to do the pre-order. Where is the order screen????? You have all gotten me intrigued but I am ready to give up! Thanks for your help!

Karyn

I just preordered the Step and Hi/lo workouts. She is good, very close to Cathe in intensity, and she has a very strong screen presence as well. I really like her dvds~!

oh man ! I just pre-ordered ALL 3...SLOW-MO, Advanced step 2, and the hi/low one. I really like AMY BENTOS, and at $14.95 a video with FREE SHIPPING, you can't beat that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered the slo-mo. I wasn't going to because I ordered Tracey's parts series last week, but I couldn't pass up the price on this one and the free CD.

I ordered the Slow-Mo and the Hi/Low one.I love the Hi/Low Xtreme workout.

Mariángeles a spanish Turbo Kick junkie.

>yes you ahve to have an active forum name for the free
>shipping.

Not if you order in the first two days, I don't think. (I just ordered, and wasn't charged shipping). After that, only forum members get the free shipping. (The info on free shipping-"when and "who"--is rather jumbled on her site).

I caved. I made a vow that I would not buy any more fitness DVDs, since I'm (obviously) getting Cathe's new ones and I just ordered Tracey's too. That vow lasted all of six hours, and I ended up ordering the Slo Mo and the Hi/Lo DVDs. I passed on the step DVD because I have several unopened step workouts I have yet to try, and step seems to bother my Plantar Fasciitis more than other forms of cardio. That said, I'll probably regret not getting that one too!

Shelbygirl

I'm definitely ordering all three but I forgot about the early bird presale for the free music CD. Oh well, I will order at the next presale and get free shipping b/c I'm an active member. I think these workouts sound really, really good. I love Amy's step workouts and cardio and I like her weight work for the most part. It sounds like she is considering some nice circuit premixes and I feel that there may end up bing a lot of ways to use these workouts. I love getting new workouts b/c these instructors seem to get better and better. I feel that Amy has consitently delivered on all her workouts. I really can't wait for ASC II...woo hoo!
Angela:7

Yeah, I ordered all 3. I'm excited that someone else is going to offer us an alternative to S&H, which I really like. I'm keen to see what Amy can do with this method. Her step looks complex, but motivating. And really, the prices are just unbeatable.

Clare

I ordered all 3 too! I love her Advanced Step Challenge I, and always wished it was longer, she said this one will be somewhere around 75 minutes!! I've been waiting for a Step Blast type workouts for the longest! Of course, I'm jazzed about that. Her Hi/Lo Extreme was the best Hi/Lo I've seen in quite a while so I definitely had to order that one, and I don't ever think you can have too many strength training workouts. Especially great is the fact she's going to make circuit workouts for the premixes!! I ordered early too. I think I was 1278 so I should get the CD.

Clarification on the shipping and presale info. To get free shipping today and tomorrow you only need to order. The reason it was a rush to order today was the free CD being given to the first 500 customers. Amy said that she will post an email when the 500 # is hit, and that until she does everyone that orders will receive the free DVD. So if you want to try for the CD, order this weekend. If you want free shipping and are not a member of her forum order this weekend. If you are a member of her forum and aren't necessarily concerned with getting the free CD, then you could technically wait until she reopens the presale on the 16th to preorder. It'll be same prices and you just enter your forum name to receive free shipping. Hope that clarified it for whoever needed it.

Now that I've talked about Amy so much I feel guilty that I feel under compulsion to say that I am eagerly waiting clips from Cathe's new DVD's. I can't wait to be able to actually do them.
:D

>I ordered all 3 too! I love her Advanced Step Challenge I,
>and always wished it was longer, she said this one will be
>somewhere around 75 minutes!! I've been waiting for a Step
>Blast type workouts for the longest! Of course, I'm jazzed
>about that. Her Hi/Lo Extreme was the best Hi/Lo I've seen in
>quite a while so I definitely had to order that one, and I
>don't ever think you can have too many strength training
>workouts. Especially great is the fact she's going to make
>circuit workouts for the premixes!! I ordered early too. I
>think I was 1278 so I should get the CD.
>
>Clarification on the shipping and presale info. To get free
>shipping today and tomorrow you only need to order. The
>reason it was a rush to order today was the free CD being
>given to the first 500 customers. Amy said that she will post
>an email when the 500 # is hit, and that until she does
>everyone that orders will receive the free DVD. So if you
>want to try for the CD, order this weekend. If you want free
>shipping and are not a member of her forum order this weekend.
> If you are a member of her forum and aren't necessarily
>concerned with getting the free CD, then you could technically
>wait until she reopens the presale on the 16th to preorder.
>It'll be same prices and you just enter your forum name to
>receive free shipping. Hope that clarified it for whoever
>needed it.
>
>Now that I've talked about Amy so much I feel guilty that I
>feel under compulsion to say that I am eagerly waiting clips
>from Cathe's new DVD's. I can't wait to be able to actually
>do them.
>:D

I feel the same way about ASC!!! I'm so excited for a new 75 min. step workout from Amy. She is very creative. I may just go ahead and order if I don't see a post that hte 500 mark was hit yet.
Angela

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.