Anyone own YogaWarrior 365?

bpcw

Cathlete
I can't tell when this set was released from the Udaya site; I've even checked Amazon.
How are the themed practices?
Your thoughts on Rudy as well; people say he talks too much. I love Travis on UY, love his whole program, from the set, the people practicing, the themes, the music--all are perfect!
I have had UY since the summer and use it as filler between Cathe days. I have not done the 108 days, and don't plan to since I want to do mainly Cathe. I'm also beginning to realize that my UB is suffering from too many planks, chaturangas, vinyasas, downward facing dogs., etc, so I have only been doing the gentler ones like Flexibility, Gentle, and the like.

TIA!
Betty

bpcw - hope you don't mind if I add on, the youtube previews are all fairly new from this fall.

I looked at this before starting Ultimate Yogi, only at 5 weeks so far but I'm not experiencing any upper body strength loss, in fact I'm getting stronger each week, but then I wasn't doing much UB work before that, and nothing heavy.

I wondered how YW365 compares with Travis' set? I don't mind the talking really, and in UY it kind of keeps with the program...I did convey that about one instructor, but only to make a point (luv ya buddy...)

Does anyone here do both? I like the themes of YW365.

Don't have it, but it heard it will be available on Amazon starting in January. I'm waiting to see what the Amazon price us before I buy.

I have both but much prefer UY. Not always but at times Rudi just talks too much and I feel like yelling "Shut up!". Tho that said I do like it but can't give you any more specifics because I have not done it recently. It did just come out this fall. Can't help it but I always reach for UY rather than YW360.

Thanks for everyone's input. I was getting a wandering eye, already contemplating another series when I haven't 'mastered' UY:p;).

Last edited:
Udaya does have a new program coming out in a few weeks I think. His name is Vytas V...... can't remember the surname. He has some videos on the Udaya site and people seem to like him. I do think his series is more advanced tho.

Yes, looks like Vyta's program is way more advanced.
Not until I stumbled onto the Udaya site last week did I realize Vytas is one of the instructors--I'm watching him on Survivor.:p

Thanks for everyone's input. I was getting a wandering eye, already contemplating another series when I haven't 'mastered' UY:p;).

I don't think yoga is something anyone really masters, it's kind of designed that way isn't it? It's a practice. ;)

In Ultimate Yogi, it's authentic in that way, it's a practice.

Agree, when people say they can't do yoga, I remind them everyone can...it's a practice!

And like anything, with practice, you will get better.

Lisa

Speaking of practice, I did Balance from Ultimate Yogi for the first time today, I had to laugh, that is going to take practice.

I thought by the time I get through the 108 days, I might be ready for a change to YW 365, that beginner schedule, every other day, might fit nice that time of year. I like the length of these, not because I always have that much time, but because of the pace, I don't know if I would be getting as much out of it if was 30 or 40 minutes. I know the trend is for shorter workouts, but most the time anything less than an hour isn't going to do it. Maybe a restorative practice, as an exception.

I did short workouts as a beginner, 20, 30, 40 minutes but haven't done that for a couple years.

Can anyone compare styles, UY to YW 365? pace? focuses?

Dusting off this tread. I just saw on FB that YogaWarrior 365 has a discount code for 35% off. To buy or not to buy?

The code is gratitude for anyone interested. Says it expires 4/30.

Lisa

Last edited:
Dusting off this tread. I just saw on FB that YogaWarrior 365 has a discount code for 35% off. To buy or not to buy?

The code is gratitude for anyone interested. Says it expires 4/30.

Lisa

I've been waiting for a really good discount on this set. You guys are such enablers.:D

Sampled the Gathering, this is great set, it might take me 365 days to get through it, I like the Rudy vibe, I'm a little off & on with yoga practice, some workout really good. Looking forward to it. The yoga tips are invaluable, and his musings were quite helpful also on the bonus disc. I like the themed practices as well. It's has a real class feel, even though I've never taken one.

He's funny as all get out. I like that, and he explains things well, in a way that doesn't encourage you to go past your limits, without belittling what you're doing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.