Anyone in UK received the DVDs yet?

cocoloco

Cathlete
Hi all!!!

I haven't received my preordered shock cardio DVDs yet and I'm seriously thinking of moving to the US so as to avoid this "wait" in the future :)

Anyone else from the UK still waiting for the postman to deliver?

Coco
:)

I know exactly how you feel. I have been waiting sooo long (or it feels that way) and really think that it's unfair that there is sea between us and cathe! Having said that, mine came this morning, so yours must be on its way soon :)

You can't beat the excitement when they finally do get here though :)
Which dvd are you looking forward to the most?
xxxxxxxx

Yes I received mine on Wednesday!!

I live in the UK and received them last week and thoroughly enjoying them. I just need a rotation then i'm set!!
Blessings
Marcia

Do you mind me asking what number invoice you had? I ordered fairly early on during the pre-order and still haven't received mine yet!

My invoice number was 2054 (it was 205 something, I know that much. I think it was 2054 ;))
Hopefully it'll be there on Monday :)
xxxxxx

I live in Hawaii and my STS shock cardio wasn't supposed to arrive until Dec. 29, but I left for NYC so I am still waiting to do my workouts. I don't go home to Hawaii until Jan. 6 in the evening...but Thursday Jan. 7 I will be doing an STS workout for sure! I have been reading all of the reviews and watching all of the clips avidly. I think I will do one of the MMA workouts first. But they all look great!

Yeah the anticipation is all consuming. Tho my patience is running out now :-(

Aw those darn customs charges :-( :-( I hope against hope everytime I order that I avoid the charges, think it's happened just the once :-(

Looking forward to MMA workouts more than anything. They look superb. May even invest in a heavy bag too...or rather, will drop hints to DH in a couple of months as my birthday approaches :)))))

Coco
:)

Still not received mine - but the bad weather up here in the the North West probably hasn't helped matters!

Mine finally arrived today (even with all the bad snow up here in the North West) and no customs charges - yay!! :)

I did 40/20 - boy that was a toughie - I had to modify quite a lot of the moves and go lower on the step risers - I clearly have something to work up to!

Josie

No sign of mine as yet. And now the snow's here as well, I can't see them arriving for a while :mad:. Anyone else still waiting in the UK?

Yes I'm still waiting. I'm in the North West too. Oh this darn snow. I'm crawling the walls waiting to get my hands on the dvds tho. The anticipation is reaching fever pitch :-(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.