Anyone in Canada still waiting?

off topic but since this is the Canadian thread I was just wondering where everyone got their step.

I know that Fitness Depot sells a step but the last time I checked it was the Fitness Depot brand and my risers don't fit with it. I am in Ottawa but willing to go to Toronto or Montreal for pickup. THANKS!!!

Really wanted mine to try on the weekend...arghhhh! I was surprised since cities close to where I live seem to get delivery on Friday. Hopefully Monday.

CeciFifi - your signature line is hilarious!

Last edited:
Waiting on The Rock

Still waiting in Newfoundland, but that's no surprise. Seems to take things several days longer to reach here than anywhere on the mainland. Anytime this week would be a pleasant surprise, but not expecting it until the week after.

I'm trying to building up some stamina in preparation using low-max and low-impact circuit in the meantime. I'm just back to Cathe videos after prolonged health issues that aren't actually gone, just at a point where exercise is finally possible. I may have to modify a lot with LIS anyway, but I can't wait. I'm aiming to do STS starting in January, combined with LIS stuff of course! I've been looking longingly at my HIIT DVD for months now, but I fear that type of exercise may not be possible for me anymore - so I really, REALLY appreciate this new series!

Hey molasses I am in Ottawa too! I got mine at fitness depot and it is the classic step variety. Did you try the main Fitness Depot or the Kanata one? I went to the main one on Industrial, but that was 6 years ago. Try kijiji!

off topic but since this is the Canadian thread I was just wondering where everyone got their step.

I know that Fitness Depot sells a step but the last time I checked it was the Fitness Depot brand and my risers don't fit with it. I am in Ottawa but willing to go to Toronto or Montreal for pickup. THANKS!!!

I ordered my step from Cathe. Shipping was expensive but I ordered a bunch of stuff all at once. No duties or taxes.

I ordered mine on April 30th and still nothing in todays mail. Oh well, have to give it 3 weeks and its only been 2!

they're here

They're here in Nova Scotia. I did have to pay some duty and tax, but including the disks and 10 workout DVDs with so many premixes for about $120 is still a great bargain in my books. NOw to find the energy to do one..... whoo hoo.

still nothing in Toronto! Still for pete's sake. how can this take so long? This is almost three weeks since shipping started.

Canadian Deliveries

I know it may seem like a long time but the postal service says to expect delivery to Canada for 1st class mail to take on average three weeks. It's just been a little over two weeks now, so it may be another week or so before delivery. I can't understand why it takes so long either, but we know from the last pre-sale that it took 3 weeks and longer for most Canadian orders to be delivered. Hang in there!... we know it's tough waiting and we wish we could make it happen faster!

My friend here in Edmonton received hers yesterday. I'm still waiting. Same city, and I ordered way before she did. It makes no sense. I'm so glad I bought the downloads, too, otherwise I'd be getting pretty irritated by now.

That's actually very normal. All orders were shipped in just a few days, so there is very little time difference between orders ordered first or last. When it comes to time in transit the postal system doesn't deliver all packages in exactly the same amount time. Some packages will be delivered faster than others for all kinds of reasons - even to the same city.

Nothing for me today and as someone else pointed out have to wait until Monday's mail b/c of the holiday tomorrow:(

My friend here in Edmonton received hers yesterday. I'm still waiting. Same city, and I ordered way before she did. It makes no sense. I'm so glad I bought the downloads, too, otherwise I'd be getting pretty irritated by now.

This is encouraging that your friend got hers....as I'm in Edmonton too. :) Let's hope both of us get our orders early next week. I'm just DYING to preview and get at it! Looking forward to using the disks instead of my paper plates too...since they get beaten up quickly LOL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.