Anyone in Canada still waiting?

LFleming

Oh my.... not sure I can wait any longer! I keep looking in the mailbox and nothing! I sure hope they didn't end up at someone's house. Anybody in Canada receive their package?

Anyone in Canada still waiting

I'm on the West coast and my workouts are not here yet. The last time I ordered anything from Cathe it took two weeks, so I'm hoping Friday will be lucky :)

I'm in Alberta. I pre-ordered the downloads only, but received my free sliding discs in the mail today! Thanks SNM for including Canadians in this deal!

I'm sure you will all be receiving your DVDs soon!

In Ontario - still waiting....I thought they would be here today - since someone else from here received theirs on Friday. I look forward to the reviews to keep me going until mine arrive - so please keep posting!

duties?

this is my first presale. i have not paid duties on anything from Cathe.com before including the huge STS. has any Canadian noticed a pattern with presale or no presale? I keep hoping that being produced in US rather than oversees is what keeps the duties off.
I am in a remote Northern BC community so I keep reminding myself not to bother checking the mailbox, I do anyway!

this is my first presale. i have not paid duties on anything from Cathe.com before including the huge STS. has any Canadian noticed a pattern with presale or no presale? I keep hoping that being produced in US rather than oversees is what keeps the duties off.
I am in a remote Northern BC community so I keep reminding myself not to bother checking the mailbox, I do anyway!

Strange....I DID have to pay duty (over $30) on my STS set. As for the new series....nothing yet here in Southern Ontario :(

I'm in Brampton, nothing today either! I've been purchasing from Cathe by phone (before the website) or via email for years and haven't paid duty fees in a very long time, but if you do end up paying fees.... watch out, they can add up, it's not cheap!

I've only had to pay duty twice - STS and when I bought the mini topper. I haven't had any extra charges on any presale.

I'm still waiting for LIS in Ottawa - I think the mailman knows whenever I'm getting something from Cathe since I normally don't check the mailbox regularly (every few weeks maybe) but I've been going daily ever since SNM announced they had started shipping.

Last edited:
Import Taxes

Because of the economic situation around the world many Governments are more aggressively going after tax revenue from what we have seen. In the past import taxes were supposed to be collected on all commercial packages, but many countries found it too time consuming to collect taxes on smaller dollar amounts. This does seem to be changing nowadays.

mtngoat said:
I'm in Alberta. I pre-ordered the downloads only, but received my free sliding discs in the mail today! Thanks SNM for including Canadians in this deal!

I'm sure you will all be receiving your DVDs soon!

Me too! :)

Got LIS DVDs today Nov 3

I am in Mississauga and I picked up my package from the post office today. I ordered the LIS Deluxe with the slide discs. I did not have to pay an taxes or extra fees - YAY!

So far everything looks good. Keeping my fingers crossed for my fellow Canadian Cathletes:)

Is anyone thinking of ordering the calendar and taking advantage of the FREE shipping to Canadians? There is also a 20% discount on any other items if you get the calendar.

Since I am on a thread related to fellow Canadians, I just wanted to mention that in Mar 2012 I will be opening a full size natural grocery and health food store in the GTA and offering some VIP discounts to fellow cathletes. So far a few people have emailed me privately for more information. If you are interested please email me at [email protected] to get the sneak preview of what's coming.

Thanks,

Marissa (TwinkleTwinkle)

Oh my word....I'm dying!!! Still not here. Hamilton and Mississauga rec'd deliveries, hopefully I'm next..... fingers crossed!!

Lucky neighbours of mine have received theirs. I'm in Oakville and still waiting. Hoping when I get home today they'll be in my mailbox.

I got mine today....YAY! I had to pay $13.56 import tax....BOO! I'm spending my Friday night previewing and doing laundry and I'm all good with that! I've previewed AfterBurn and I'll give Low Impact Challenge a go before work tomorrow.

Take care
Laurie

Still waiting for my set as well in Saskatchewan. It feels like forever. I am on my active recovery week from STS and was so hoping the new DVDs would be here to try out. :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.