Anyone hoping Cathe announces new workouts soon?

Yup. For the past month or so, when I open up the Monday newsletter I'm looking for an announcement. I'm hoping for more Perfect 30 type workouts too ... lots of possibilities with that concept. But I understand with the uncertainty of Covid-19 that it may be hard to plan filming. Maybe after July 4th if things go well.

Not sure if you’re on Facebook but I think she’s giving some previews for possibly a new series There were a few posts with her using bands and asking for suggestions. I’m wondering if she’s going to start selling fabric bands and incorporating them into her workouts. The tagline said good things are coming. I’m looking forward to an update soon!

Hi Beth, I had to google them ... appears that they are similar to latex stretch bands except made of stretchy fabric with the results being they don't roll as much while wrapped around your legs and don't have as much give/stretch, making the exercise harder.

I have fabric bands. They come in different resistances and the fabric strip is wider than latex bands. They do not roll up like the latex bands. Even the lightest resistance is harder than the latex bands I have, so there is less range of motion and the exercises are harder. I bought the EnriQ booty band set off Amazon. It comes with 3 bands of different resistance. To date I have only used the lightest band. Linda from Barlates did a review of them on Youtube back in July 2019. See link attached, hopefully the link works, it's the first time I've tried to add a youtube link.

Thank you, ladies! I actually had two latex brands break down short enough that I've thrown them out. Looks like I'll be investing in the fabric ones for durability and more resistance (can never have enough, right?!).

Beth

I purchased 2 different sets of fabric bands from Amazon recently too, when I
Read somewhere that Cathe might be doing workouts with them. First, i
Got a set from Walmart that was light, med. & heavy, but I couldn't even move the light one, so back they went. Both sets I got from Amazon are 5 bands,
Extra light, light, med.heavy, extra heavy. I love both sets, and can work with
The extra light, light, and medium pretty well depending on what I use them for.
I can't remember, but I think I got both sets for under $20. Each. Those prices
Might have been lower cause I think I got them around the holidays, but both
Had good reviews.

Yup. For the past month or so, when I open up the Monday newsletter I'm looking for an announcement. I'm hoping for more Perfect 30 type workouts too ... lots of possibilities with that concept. But I understand with the uncertainty of Covid-19 that it may be hard to plan filming. Maybe after July 4th if things go well.
Same here!! Every Monday I open news letter hoping to see announcement. I have my credit card ready

I would imagine it is at least somewhat dependent on the New Jersey/New York/Delaware vaccine rollout schedule.
I would definitely be up for just Cathe and another trainer though. It is Cathe afterall! ;)

Tangent warning: I just always need a bit more time cause of these long limbs!! Lol. Are there long limbed modifiers? Or must we always pause or perform a few less reps?! I remember a tall background trainer from a pre-2010 dvd I believe. She was a little slower with the arm reps which I liked!!

I'm still pining away for a approachable weightlifting set (or a couple of routines/downloads) that uses methods from Slow & Heavy and STS (like back off sets). I would also appreciate a balance and stability routine or bonuses.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.