Anyone here buy Born Primitive exercise clothing?

Lady Vol Fan

Cathlete
I'm just wondering if anyone here is a regular customer of Born Primitive and if you know when they normally have good sales during the year? I know they had a great one on Black Friday (I got some great deals) but curious to know if they have another during the year.

Probably have more questions, lol, but that's my burning question right now!

I just looked at their stuff. Very good looking workout wear. A bit on the pricey side. I love my Lululemon but i get stuff on Poshmark or eBay, people selling new with or without tags as well as thredUP. That’s also where I find a lot of the fashions that Cathe and crew wear in the dvds.

I bought the rest day joggers on the huge black Friday sale and love them.

KarieH34
Have you been a customer long?

Trying to find out when they might have another huge sale.
Sorry for the late response. I have not been a customer long but have noticed they run frequent sales especially for holidays. I’m imagining a July 4th sale will be offered

Today, on National First Responders Day, we stand in awe of the courage and selflessness displayed by our nation's heroes. These remarkable individuals put their lives on the line each day, tirelessly serving their fellow Americans. From our dedicated law enforcement officers who maintain our streets’ safety, the fearless firefighters who rush into burning buildings, and the relief workers who provide care after natural disasters, to the EMTs, paramedics, and public health workers who offer life-saving emergency care at a moment's notice, these remarkable individuals are always there for us.

As a token of our appreciation, we are proud to offer an exclusive 28% OFF discount through GovX ID at checkout. It's our way of saying thank you to those who selflessly serve.

Here's how it works: Simply add the items you've had your eye on to your cart, verify your status through GovX ID and then proceed to checkout. The 28% discount will be automatically applied once you’re verified.

We also extend an invitation to all non-first responders to share this offer with someone who qualifies. Let's come together and pass on our gratitude for the remarkable service these heroes provide.

Thank you to our first responders for their bravery, sacrifice, and dedication. We honor you today and every day.

Best,

Mallory Riley + Bear Handlon
Owners/ Co-Founders
Thought I'd pass along the sale for first responders.
They also have some items on the sale tab so some really good deals to score if you qualify for the discount, too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.