Anyone have any new goals?

Lorri,

That is awesome, but yes toss that scale out, it's evil and lies. It'll tell you your fat when your not. It won't tell you at times when you've lost weight. The only thing I've actually found it good for, is seeing if your dyhrated or not. It'll show water loss without a problem, but not fat loss. Depending on your body cycle, if you catch it in the middle of one and weigh yourself, it could take losing five pounds before one-pound shows on the scale. I've been one of the research guinea pigs for a test about weigh cycles and what they'll show or not show during certain times. If you hit it at the beginning or end of a cycle, you'll know immediately if you lost weight. But in the middle on average it takes a 5 lb loss to see a 1 lb loss on scale. So yes clothes and measurements are a much more accurate way to loss weight. Because if you can guess when every time the beginning of your weight cycle, you better go play the lotto. And I'm sure no one wants to even think about stepping on the scale at the end of their cycle, as it can tell you, you weigh up to 15 pounds more then the beginning of your cycle. After this research thing is over, I don't think I'll ever want to look at a scale ever again. Every 30 minutes you have to step on the 10 different scales.

Kit

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.