Anyone ever tried OxiMega?

Stephanie0523

Cathlete
I just ordered some Orange OxiMega greens because I had read some good things about it and wanted to try a greens drink that wasn't in fact green and taste like grass. I like to eat greens, but I have trouble drinking them. It's a texture thing... Anyway, anyone tried this stuff? Hoping I didn't waste my money!

Also, do you know if it would be OK to give my boys (ages 9 and 6... Don't think I'd dare give it to my 2 year old). They eat horribly.

I'd appreciate any input. Thanks, guys! :)

I just ordered some Orange OxiMega greens because I had read some good things about it and wanted to try a greens drink that wasn't in fact green and taste like grass. I like to eat greens, but I have trouble drinking them. It's a texture thing... Anyway, anyone tried this stuff? Hoping I didn't waste my money!

Also, do you know if it would be OK to give my boys (ages 9 and 6... Don't think I'd dare give it to my 2 year old). They eat horribly.

I'd appreciate any input. Thanks, guys! :)

Hi Stephanie! Let me know if your boys will take it. I figure it's just not fare to expect my DS to take greens if I can't even choke them down. Still haven't found one I can get down. Both DS and are also major texture people!!

Let me ask you- can you do the spinny rides at the carnival?? I totally can't.. I can't even watch them ...and can NOT read in the car. I wonder if it's some strange link in our brains and or nervous sytems! LOL!

Pam

YUCK!!!

Got it. Tried it. Am sending it right back. Blech!!! :confused: It was green powder that tasted like strong spearmint. Nasty nasty stuff. It got rave reviews too. It was way too minty for me. It gave me a headache.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.