Anyone else have probelms with Circuit Max+Cardio Kicks...

Christine77

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else had a problem with the Circuit Max+Cardio Kicks DVD workout?

In my quest to collect all of Cathe's workouts I ordered 3 different workouts a few weeks ago. Two of the three were fine. The CM+CK mentioned above just froze when I tried to play it. I e-mailed customer service and they gave me some things to try - which I did to no avail.

I just received a replacement DVD in the mail with a pre-paid postage mailer for the original DVD which was very nice - but the replacement DVD is even worse - it froze up immediately and my screen went black.

I have e-mailed Customer service again yesterday hoping I can just pick another Cathe workout all together to cover what I paid for the other and just return both of the "defective" disks. So I am waiting for a response now.

Just wondering if anyone else had this problem with this particular workout. I am disappointed as I wanted to add it to my collection.:-(

But I realize for some reason it won't work for me.

Thanks!

Have you tried playing the disc on another dvd player or on your computer? My BC/ME dvd didn't work on my sony dvd player, but worked fine on the toshiba one and my laptop. It turned out that was the beginning of the end with the Sony player. I wound up throwing it away a couple of weeks later because nothing would play on it. So, I'd double check the equipment first before I'd contact CS again. Good luck!

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

RE: Anyone else have probelms with Circuit Max+Cardio K...

I've had this same problem with that DVD as well as StepBlast/SJP. I bought them when they were new, but didn't get to use them until within the last year or so. (I was pregnant at the time of receiving them - 2 different pregnancies!) So, I never knew I had a problem with them until they came up in a rotation. Needless to say, I didn't contact customer service, since my time had most likely expired!

However; I didn't try them in my laptop, just my DVD player (Sony, BTW). SO maybe I'll try that. Not sure what can be done at this point if it doesn't work in there, except eventually buy a replacement DVD...

Good Luck with yours!

Tricia

RE: Anyone else have probelms with Circuit Max+Cardio K...

>I didn't contact customer service, since my time had most likely expired!

Tricia, these DVDs have a lifetime replacement warranty, and Cathe's CS is amazing. You might want to go ahead and email a request a replacement of those two discs. CS is in the process of replacing one of mine that did that, and I couldn't even remember WHEN I bought it several years ago.

Seriously, give them a chance to make it right - I feel certain they will! :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.