Anyone Else Excited for LOST Tonight?

sparrow

Cathlete
We are really looking forward to it! The spoilers I've read all say the premiere is amazing...

Sparrow

My garden is filled with papayas and mangos
My life is a mixture of reggaes and tangos
Taste for the good life, I can live it no other way
- Jimmy Buffett

Me me me!

I just finished (re)watching season 2 on DVD, and I've been waiting for season 3 to start.

We love the show but are way behind in what's going on. A co-worker loaned us the DVDs to season 1 last Christmas so it was too late to catch up on season 2's shows. She's now loaned me the DVDs to season 2 but I've only seen 6 so far. I guess we'll record tonight's show and have a season 2 marathon this weekend to catch up. That's like 18 episodes we need to catch up on!:eek: That's okay, I think we need a 'couch potato' weekend. Lost is amazing, the story telling is so well done!

Take Care
Laurie:)

Me too! I'm so excited about the premiere. The kids will be in bed by 7:45 tonight so I can watch Dancing with the Stars & then Lost. It feels like forever since I the season ended.

ME too .. I have missed "Josh" so baaaad!! LOL ...

.. I am a LOST junkie .. have been there since day 1 ..

.. can't wait!!!

.. Biggest Looser is on NBC .. AT THE SAME TIME!! aahhhg .. going to have to tape it .. and view it AFTER Lost .. LOL!!!

Another one who can't wait.
I've been waiting all summer for it to come back on.
I've also been waiting for Invasion but I just found out that it's been canceled;(

Yes, I'm really excited! I have set my VCR (I know, outdated technology) to tape it in the event I'm not back in my hotel room to watch it (I have a business dinner). Apparently, there will be some mysteries solved regarding the Others in tonight's episode. :)

>ME too .. I have missed "Josh" so baaaad!! LOL ...

To each his(her) own. He does nothing for me. The last time I saw him on the show without a shirt, I actually hoped he'd put it back on. Now, give me the Korean man shirtless anyday!

>>ME too .. I have missed "Josh" so baaaad!! LOL ...
>
>To each his(her) own. He does nothing for me. The last time I
>saw him on the show without a shirt, I actually hoped he'd put
>it back on. Now, give me the Korean man shirtless anyday!

Oh yeah....he is tasty!!

Sparrow

My garden is filled with papayas and mangos
My life is a mixture of reggaes and tangos
Taste for the good life, I can live it no other way
- Jimmy Buffett

We had to tape it b/c we had friends over. We missed the big opening scene...boo. I just can't figure out who these others are and what they want...it is CRAZY!!! Oh my Henry's line to Kate last night was so errie..."I put that dress on you so you'd feel like a lady. I served you breakfast by the ocean so you would take comfort in knowing that your friends are looking at the same ocean you are and so that you would have something good to hold onto Kate, b/c the next couple of weeks are going to be difficult." Or something to that extent anyway. It was the WAY he said that...yikes...he is so CREEPIE!!!
Angela

i agree, he is extremely creepie. so is his main sidekick. can't think of his name. i want so desperately to know who "the others" are and what is their deal. love this show:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.