Anybody shooting for Cathe's Friday morning class before RT??

eaglobo

Cathlete
If you are, I would like to volunteer my services as a photographer. I don't do step, but I want to make the most of this weekend, so I'm heading up bright and early on Friday the 25th.

Since I'll be sitting the class out, anyone who'd like me to take pics of them in action, it would be my pleasure to do so!

Hey Jerry,

Thanks for the offer! Yes, I'll be there Friday morning; I love step and I'd love to get some pics! Not necessarily of me, (I'm a bit camera shy), but of the others and especially CATHE! Thanks and I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Linda

I plan on going Friday morning and I would love to have some pics to show everyone at home. I love step and don't know about asking people to take pics for me even though from previous trips I hear there are many people who are willing. Thanks for the offer!

Colleen

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for offering. This would be wonderful!!!

I went last year, took Cathe's Friday morning class and it was so much fun with the "smaller" crowd. Afterwards Cathe met with all of us, talked with us, let us get pictures.

I can't wait to do it again!!!

Christina

Hi everyone!
I will be there early Friday to take Cathe's class. I am not that crazy about step but I'll give it a whirl Jerry I'm with you I want to make the most of the weekend and I would love it if you took pictures for me. Thanks
Diana:)

RE: Anybody shooting for Cathe's Friday morning class b...

I will be there for Cathe's class, too. I also am not a huge step fan - yet. I hope to learn to love it between now and then. My lack of love has a lot to do with my lack of coordination. ;) I'll have to let you know, Jerry, if I want it documented with photographic evidence. :D I probably will since I, too, want to make the absolute most of this awesome experience.
Can't wait to meet you all!

I'll be there too, but am a bit of step challenged as well. Jerry I'll do the warm up, then I can fetch nutritional goodies, or set up the tripod while you snap photos. :D

I plan to be there! Cathe has graciously opened this class to the RTers. See you there on Friday morn! Thanks Jerry for the offer. Cynthia will be back with her camera & smile too!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Thanks for the update Debbie! I *am* a huge step fan (and was a bit disappointed that the last RT only had one step class), so I am going to really try to arrange to be there for Friday's class! Yay!

You're Welcome! Hope you can make it Jodi!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

I plan to be there for the Friday class also, thank you for your generous offer Jerry! I believe I'll take you up on it! How many chances will I have to step with Cathe? Just this trip so I don't care if you take a picture of me falling off my step! :7 Tracy

ABSOLUTELY!!!
Me in the same room with Cathe!!! I'll hang that picture on the wall. 8x10 of course. I would be thrilled to have that documented. And it will give me inspiration on the days when I just don't want to do it!! I'll have to photoshop of course. HaHa
Thanks
Ellie:) :) :)

Carolyn, I will give you a call later to see what your travel plans are. I'm still trying to decide whether or not to rent a car.

I'm going to be there and so will my friend Katie.

I absolutely LOVE step and hope to be near the front on this one!! I'd love a picture!

Denise

Wow Jerry how nice of you

If you could, snap a couple of pic's for me too :)

Sounds like your going to be pretty busy;)

Thank you to Debbie as well your all so awesome:7 :7

Brigitte

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.