Anybody from New York?

GODiva79

Cathlete
I was born and raised in Brooklyn New York and i guess i was just curious if we had any native Brooklynites on the forum.:D

>I was born and raised in Brooklyn New York and i guess i was
>just curious if we had any native Brooklynites on the forum.:D
>

:) Queens in the house.

"Anybody from New York?" Why yes, just outside of Albany. There are some peeps from Rochester and Buffalo to name a few. I believe ADK46er is even from Tupper Lake area. I just wanted to point out that there is a whole state attached to NYC. ;-)

Lived in Brooklyn for 5 1/2 years (Park Slope - loved it!!) now in Jersey City, right on the water overlooking Manhattan. Love it, but still love Brooklyn.

I don't know if I count...but I live in Connecticut about an hour out of NYC. I love NYC!
Ellen

i realize that, Beavs. but i wasn't only talkin bout NYC. i wanna know about the people from all the different parts of NY. n that's NY, the whole state, not just the city. :)

Sorry! I didn't intend any offense. I was just being cute (often lost in the printed world) as I often find that people from the metro area forget about the rest of the state. It's a long was from New York City to Newcomb ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.