Any thoughts on upcoming BB Release Shift Shop?

Czechfan

Cathlete
Hi all!

I was just wondering what your thoughts are on upcoming July release of Shift Shop with new to BB trainer Chris Downing. Please share your thoughts, thanks in advance.

Nora

Hi all!

I was just wondering what your thoughts are on upcoming July release of Shift Shop with new to BB trainer Chris Downing. Please share your thoughts, thanks in advance.

Nora

I'm interested to see it. Have you done Shaun week? It was HARD!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi jaypea,

Yes, I do know Shaun T's workouts, love them. I have done 1+ rounds of Insantiy and love Insanity Maz 30 did 2 rounds back to back. I love Cathe and her workouts but sometimes its nice to mix things up with something different. Here's the link for Shift Shop
and another
. Thanks for your thoughts and time.

Hugs and blessings

Nora

Hi jaypea,

Yes, I do know Shaun T's workouts, love them. I have done 1+ rounds of Insantiy and love Insanity Maz 30 did 2 rounds back to back. I love Cathe and her workouts but sometimes its nice to mix things up with something different. Here's the link for Shift Shop
and another
. Thanks for your thoughts and time.

Hugs and blessings

Nora

Hi Nora. I did the Speed workout from this series. It was the only one released on BOD so far. It was motivational, and it was challenging. Each exercise is demonstrated, then done for one minute. Some are easier (crab walk), others harder (burpees [emoji15]). It was fun. Not one I'd choose to do regularly, but a nice change.
Jen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently doing 21 day fix. I would like to do Shift Shop. I've heard good things from people that I follow on IG that are doing Shift Shop.

I am thinking of getting this series - does anyone else have any input on this series or instructor? I like Sagi, Autumn and Chalean (BB, MHC, PiYo)....but the other instructors and series on BeachBody I have tried have not been for me.

Also, does anyone know the best place to buy this series? For some reason, I find ordering a BeachBody production so incredibly confusing, as there are bonus videos or freebies, but only on certain sites, etc. Thanks!

I am thinking of getting this series - does anyone else have any input on this series or instructor? I like Sagi, Autumn and Chalean (BB, MHC, PiYo)....but the other instructors and series on BeachBody I have tried have not been for me.

Also, does anyone know the best place to buy this series? For some reason, I find ordering a BeachBody production so incredibly confusing, as there are bonus videos or freebies, but only on certain sites, etc. Thanks!

Gobias sent you a private message.

Hi all,

I did get Shift Shop and have done the 1st workout Speed 25 and it is awesome very challening but doable. There is a modifier throughout the program and Chris Downing hinself demo's the moves both regular and modified but does tell you to try the move before you modify. Which I do appreciate. I did find I had to modify on last move the last 20 seconds of that. Other than that I was able to keep up but man is was no cake walk, it wasn't pretty but I got it done. Great workout and I found Chris to be very encouraging and positive and loved that he demostated moves first both regular and modified. Excellent workout and trainer.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.