Any tentative date scheduled for the release of STS???

RE: Any tentative date scheduled for the release of STS...

Just because one gets a great price for preordering doesn't mean one should be lambasted in the forum area for merely asking a question. It is just a question- it seems as if people on here get offended on Cathe's behalf if someone asks a question that others feels should not be asked. What is the big deal, there is no harm in asking. If there is no answer, fine, but why preach about how we shouldn't ask when the release date is just because we get a great pre-order price?

>Just because one gets a great price for preordering doesn't
>mean one should be lambasted in the forum area for merely
>asking a question. It is just a question- it seems as if
>people on here get offended on Cathe's behalf if someone asks
>a question that others feels should not be asked. What is the
>big deal, there is no harm in asking. If there is no answer,
>fine, but why preach about how we shouldn't ask when the
>release date is just because we get a great pre-order price?

I do not think anyone had a problem with intensitylisa's original question. It was after her question was answered by SNM, that poster's began complaining about SNM's answer and arguing with them over not releasing a date. That is when people became frustrated and began posting the "let's move on" type comments. No one was blasting Lisa for asking the question. She had a valid question and received a valid answer. End of subject. Now everyone - back to drooling over pictures of Stuart on the blog!

No one said you couldn't ask when it STS might be released. The question was asked and the question was answered. Yet, some people weren't happy with the answer they got.

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

Come on...is it really that important to get a release date...My thought is just wait..it will be worth it...all the other videos have been. If a release date is that important...cancel your presale order and order it again when everyones talking about how awesome the series is...geez...move on...

LOL - I did move on - I haven't posted anything about a release estimate for a week and this thread is still going with complaints! :+

Erica

>Die thread, die!

LOL Kathryn!

I actually came to this thread because I read it when it was like 20 responses & knew there was info I needed (I have to cancel boo) When I saw that this thread had grown to 40+ responses long, I thought "LET IT GO PEOPLE, LET IT GO!!!"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.