ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING XTRAIN?

Good Afternoon Cathe! Just wanted to say thanks for all the amazing workouts. Super Excited for Xtrain!!! :eek:

Xtrain and weight loss

Cathe thanks for your workout videos...they work me hard and I don't even have to leave my house! I have a question about weight loss. Is this a good series to use while trying to lose weight? I would like to lose about 60 pounds. I know eating plays a vital role and clean eating has been happening at our house now. Thanks for being such an inspiration to me!

Beth

I'm hoping you can explain a little more about how this will be a 90-day program. I can't seem to wrap my head around how this will work! Just want to say I'm very thankful for all the updates & posts & pictures! Thanks for being so thoughtful!

What she said!!

I will have many rotations put together for everyone that will address various goals, yous being one of them :)

Hi Cathe,

My primary goal is to build strength and get definition. Are there particular XTrain DVDs that you would recommend for this or do you think the entire series is the way to go? Thank you.

100 rep challenge and ab work

Hi Cathe,

Not sure if you'll get a chance to get back online but...if you do...

I LOVE the concept of the 100 rep challenges! I am deliberately doing the longer STS rotation because I have never lifted this heavy before and I want to focus on form and avoid injury.

My question is....are any of the 100 rep challenges focused on ab work? I really dread working abs because mine are not strong and there are so many exercises I simply can't do.

If you had any guidance for me in this area it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all you do!

We will definitely have a calendar with various rotations. :)

Hi Cathe,

I was wondering if you'll have a rotation calendar included with the program for specific desired results such as fat loss, muscle building or even a maintenance rotation?

Thanks for your time, I'm looking forward to getting this new system to help fulfill my 2013 goals!

Cathe,

I am super excited about these new workouts! Some people in forum have requested the Music Louder option. I personally would love to have an onscreen timer where appropriate. Do you think any of these will be offered in XTrain?

Thank you!
Stacie

Hi Jane! No worries, we will design a plan that rotates the workouts week to week for a 90 day rotation.

I'm hoping you can explain a little more about how this will be a 90-day program. I can't seem to wrap my head around how this will work! Just want to say I'm very thankful for all the updates & posts & pictures! Thanks for being so thoughtful!

There will be one month, three month, some goal specific, etc. It's a little too soon for me to be more specific than this right now. Thanks for your question...

I have a question about the guide book. What kind of rotations will be included? Will they be set up as beginner, intermediate, and advanced or will they be goal specific like one rotation more focused on legs and one focused on core?

You don't need to work a body part more than two times per week. If its high rep and light weight you can put a third one in there, (ie: Mon/Wed/Fri) but it isn't necessary.

We currently have no plans to sell the XTRAIN music.

Two more question:

[*]How many time per week should we target glute muscles. I want to build a slightly develop my glute muscles?
[*]Are you going to sell the dvd soundtrack as cd or download file?

:):):)

Menopause is obviously hormonal and effects our moods greatly. So diet is important here to keep your blood sugar balanced. As far as your workouts go, I would say to workout earlier in the day to help prevent insomnia. If your feeling irritable I would definitely pull out Hard Strikes and let your aggressions out :D

Seriously though, just do the workouts as suggested with a normal ratio of cardio, weights, and workout earlier in the day and you are good to go :)

Hi Cathe.

First, thank you for your continued dedication to fitness and your fans. It is much appreciated.

My question - I'm 34 and have been going through menopause for a couple years now. I'm having the hardest time dealing with all the fun :eek: changes, including the weight gain, sleepless nights due to hot flashes etc. Is there any specific type of rotation that would benefit me more? i.e. focus more on strength training, or more on cardio? Or just a nice mix of the two? My goal is to lose 15 pounds and increase my energy.

Thank you!!

Sara

During your pregnancy your heart rate is naturally elevated without even exercising so the guidelines are just that...guidelines. Your heart rate generally should fall somewhere between 140 and 160 during intense exercise while pregnant. But the most important guide is your body. Listen to your body at all times. You will have strong days, weak days, miserable days, bloated days, tired days, nauseous days...etc. So each day brings its own unique set of circumstances for your to workout around...or on a really bad day, not work out at all.

have
Hi Cathe! Thanks for answering my questions ;)

I read somewhere that during pregnancy our heart rate can't be above 160 because it can hurt the baby. Is that true?

Marta

Hi Linda! I usually meet with Veronica (Feelfitwear) with a design in mind or on paper and she shows me what fabrics she has in her collection that could best accommodate that design. Then she makes all the requested styles and outfits. The cast pretty much just picks from this collection when it arrives and we improvise if something isn't quite working.

As for alterations, yes, I have someone on board here to shorten pants...with a cast of mostly 5 footers and change, alterations are a must for long pants.

:)

Last edited:
Hi Cathe,

I like the low impact series packaging with ask ten disks in one case.
Are you thinking of using the same for XTRAIN?
Btw, love everything I've seen so far!
Patricia

Yes, this series is for weight loss, inch loss, fat loss, lean muscle increase, strength gains, endurance gains, definition & more. :D

Cathe thanks for your workout videos...they work me hard and I don't even have to leave my house! I have a question about weight loss. Is this a good series to use while trying to lose weight? I would like to lose about 60 pounds. I know eating plays a vital role and clean eating has been happening at our house now. Thanks for being such an inspiration to me!

Beth

We do not have ab work in the one hundred rep challenge.

My suggestion for your ab strengthening is to focus on plank exercises, low back exercises, and functional core work in addition to your general ab/sit up type exercises. Doing so will strengthen the deepest core muscles which will give your core a strong support "wall" to do your more difficult ab exercises. :)

Hi Cathe,

Not sure if you'll get a chance to get back online but...if you do...

I LOVE the concept of the 100 rep challenges! I am deliberately doing the longer STS rotation because I have never lifted this heavy before and I want to focus on form and avoid injury.

My question is....are any of the 100 rep challenges focused on ab work? I really dread working abs because mine are not strong and there are so many exercises I simply can't do.

If you had any guidance for me in this area it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all you do!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.