Any other X-Train shirt issues?

CAT!! We clearly must not deserve to call ourselves Cathletes! :p We don't work hard enough to show the secret decoder message. Waaaaahhhhh. Yah - I know, right? I tried AGAIN this a.m. with CLB and no message. But I know it's there. We just s--k.

CAT!! We clearly must not deserve to call ourselves Cathletes! :p We don't work hard enough to show the secret decoder message. Waaaaahhhhh. Yah - I know, right? I tried AGAIN this a.m. with CLB and no message. But I know it's there. We just s--k.

Were you wearing your Little Orphan Annie secret decoder pin?

I bought two of the shirts, and haven't had any success with the messages showing, either. I notice that the shirts are loose around my rib cage, so that when I sweat, the sweat doesn't actually touch the front of the shirt. Is the message sweat-activated? Should I have ordered size small instead of medium?

You know, I am happy with all of Cathe's past products. (And i have lots of her stuff) But I must say that this one is just not up to par. I thought I would be silent and give mine time to work. But it just never has. And this was an expensive t shirt. After shipping and all it came to 29 dollars. That is a lot for me and not something that I can afford to do or generally do!

Yeah. This one is just a loser. Cathe really should take issue with the manufacturer on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using CatheForum

Last edited:
Here's what I've learned. The secret logo is right under the XTrain logo. On me that's right where "my girls" don't allow the shirt to touch my skin. It's usually hitting my sports bra. A few weeks ago I went braless and did an hour sweatfest on my elliptical trainer (so in the privacy of my home, with no bounce issues - LOL.) When the area where the hidden logo is hit my skin and sweat, I saw some of the logo, albeit VERY lightly.

It seems to me that the results would have been much better if the hidden message was either don't toward my belly area, or across the back, like between my shoulders.

Of all the Cathe products I own (and that's A LOT) this is one that I would not recommend to anyone. In fact I would probably tell them to save their money.

Wow L sass. I simply could not imagine working out, elliptical only or not, without a lion tamer for the girls! I am amaZed. :)

Sent from my iPhone using CatheForum

To be honest, I love this shirt with or without the sweat activation. It was only a few dollars more than a regular Cathlete tee and it just shouts my love for the Xtrain Program. I like the cut, color and well, the XTRAIN :) I havent had any issues with mine as far as the words showing up when I work out, but I find that I wear this shirt out with jeans more than I do to work out anyway.

I'm hoping to get one for my bday and I'm with you Jennifer....don't really care if the msg comes through or not because it's such a great series:)

How does it fit? Is it cut similar to the Cathlete shirt or is it more loose?

It's a similar cut to the Who's Boss Tshirt and the 2012 Roadtrip shirts. They run a bit longer than the regular Cathlete shirts in shop cathe.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.