Any one used Precision Ntrution as Diet Plan

WantFit

Cathlete
Hi,

I have been working out, though not 5 days a week, about 3 days a week. My weight keeps piling up. My family doctor told me at my age - 47 is all about mouth. I should only eat half of what I used to eat when I was young. But it is hard to keep it that way.

I would like to know if anyone of you used Precision Nutrition Diet plan? How was it? Did it work? for the monthly fee 149 is pretty steep for me. I am working mom with two young kids. Or anyone can suggest what kind of diet plan is more cost saving and effective?

Thanks

Wantfit

Hi, I'm 40 now, with 150 pounds, 5'6 tall, I try to eat the best I can and work for me, morning:8am: oat brand (one portion) with scoop protein powder(I hate food in the morning, no hungry)+black cofee with 1 splenda, 10am:exercise one hour(Cathe dvd)after workout scoop of protein powder is like my snack, 12:30: 4oz. of chicken breast with 2cups or 400ml of broccoli or coliflower or cabbage any one,1/2 cup of whole grain brown rice or 1/2 sweet potato. 3pm: scoop of protein powder (I used Myofusion) 6pm:4oz chicken with 2 or 3 cups of vegetables to make me full, before bed scoop of casein. 2 liters or more water a day.Hope help you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.