Any news on Workout Blender?

Come on, come on . . . . (tapping foot, rapping fingers and checking my watch every 5 seconds) :eek: ;)

Antsy, antsy! Just don't finish before I get off work tomorrow! I want to play!

Waiting here too, checking every day several times ... Any need of a beta tester ;-)?

I'm afraid that at this point we will have to wait until next week, the Cathe Team seems to be very busy with the RT (I wish the teletransportation has been already invented, so I could attend to it too, but Switzerland is definitively too far away for a Texas we :)).
However, I keep checking and checking and I'm starting to get antsy too!

I'm like you! I keep checking and checking. I'm starting to get antsy! :eek:

Update - 10-6-10

We've made some progress, but so far have only been able to reduce the audio sync issue, not eliminate it. This is a lot of trial and error with different codecs and settings. This is a type of an issue that could be fixed in the next minute or could take several weeks, but our developers are working on it as best and as fast as they can. As soon as we know something we will let everyone know. We apologize for the delay.

I have been anxiously awaiting this! I remember when you first announced it, what 3-4 years ago, I ran out and spent $400 on apple TV just for this. I have gotten a lot of good out of my apple TV since then and do Cathe videos on it, but I can't wait until I can do unlimited premixes and design my own pre-mixes. I guess since I have waited this long, I can wait a little longer.
Eva

I planned on asking for an external hard drive and a giftcard for downloads for Christmas. I sure hope the WB is up by then cause it's the only Christmas idea I have!:eek::D;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.