Any New Info on New Workouts?

exercise-lover

Cathlete
It's been awhile with no new info on the workouts. I just love to hear updates along the way. Anything you can share with us? I'm excited!

i think she gave a lil bit of an update during her chat on yesterday....so check that out and see if that gives u the info ur looking for...HTH:)

Yes, I asked Cathe how the workouts were coming along. She did give some information which is more than is out there. Look it up.

It's kind of different with this presale, with very little talk about it. Seems like usually there are updates and "teases." I miss that. It sort of gets you excited about the DVDs as they are being done.

We certainly plan on providing tons of updates like we always do, but the updates will not begin until after filming begins. There is just not a lot to share or show until that happens.

Working hard on routines and they are so fun. I think you will love how these compound moves make you sweat, pump your heart up and get you strong all in one. And when your finished you still have an elevated metabolism so you keep on burning those cals...and when you recovered you become stronger so you keep that metabolism rev'd and burning calories more efficiently.

I say you are going to just love the lateral sumo walks and the compound core crunch that combines an overhead press, a crunch and a pullover all in one. Can't forget the "band" jacks and athletic switch backs either...yup, its all getting nicely ripened now :eek::eek::eek:

Thanks for that info, Cathe. I love trying to picture what a lateral sumo would look like and the pullover crunch thingie hurts my core (in a good way, of course) just thinking about it! What fun! You are amazingly and continuously creative.

filming?

Was just wondering if you had an estimation of when filming will start? Not being pushy just curious.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.