mlmccauley-Downers
Erika-Glenview
niclyf-Carol Stream
Angie-Elmhurst
Connie-Elgin
Seed-Naperville
me-Burr Ridge
** Seed need your e-mail address. Once. :D

Let's liven up the winter by planning a lunch or dinner. If you all give me your e-mails off the board at [email protected], I'll organize a date. Notice some of you are Moms, so you have to say whether day or evening is better. Doesn't matter to me. Weekday or weekend doesn't matter either--just depends on my travel schedule. DebH and HB--wanna come, too? Murph

RE: Hi Jilliana!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-02 AT 10:16AM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Lizzie,
I loved living there next to the lake, I miss it sooo much. There's no water or beaches here in Atlanta so no cool lake breeze in the summer either. Unfortunately, this Christmas I'll be spending here with my in-laws (as I call them) we spent last Christmas with my family after our son was born, so its only fair we spend this Christmas with them.

-Jilliana

Seed- I lived in Naperville for 9 years! My husband and I married in 98 and moved down to Texas (I like the climate much better). We're traveling up to Naperville for the holidays and Cathe is coming with us!
:) kelli

I'm in Illinois, but not near Chicago. Anyone else down here in the boonies (ie: middle of corn and soybean fields?). I'm in Charleston.

Kathryn...

isn't EIU in Charleston?

I went to school at NIU in Dekalb - out there in the corn fields too, about 1.5 hours from the city.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.