Any idea where I can find Xmas lights that blink intermittently?

BAM

Cathlete
When I was growing up, the tree lights we had were mixed colors and they would all blink on and off at different times, not all at the same time. Unfortunately they were old and had to be thrown out. (I'm sure electrically speaking that probably was a good thing. ;):D ) The problem is I can't find those kind of lights anymore. It seems they all blink on and off at the same time. Does anyone know where I might be able to find the larger size bulbs, not the mini-lights, that I can put on a tree that blink independently of each other? Any help would be much appreciated. I truly love just sitting back and watching these lights perform their dance on a tree which seems to come to life from their activity. (Yep, I'm gettin' a bit deep! :p)

Thanks so much!

Bam

Look for lights that "twinkle," "glow," "sparkle," or have multiple functions. I have some I bought for work last year or the year before. Hobby Lobby I think. You can set them to do to 5 or 6 things.

Nan

Thanks so much! I never heard of Hobby Lobby before but I'm looking into it. I stopped at Wal-Mart today and they have every kind of bulb EXCEPT what I'm looking for. At least I know now that what I want are C7 mulit-color twinkle or multi functional bulbs. I hope I can find them soon at a reasonable price. Of course after Xmas, they all go on sale and I may not find exactly what I'm looking for until then but at least I'll have them. :)

Thanks for your help and have a Merry Christmas!

Bam

Hobby Lobby - boo hiss!!! Won't shop there.

You can also try the garden centers (where they sell the trees), Home Depot usually has a huge decorating department. Any of those big box home stores usually have a lot of variety.

Yeah really whats wrong with hobby lobby? Love that place and the fact that they close on Sunday to observe the Sabbath and want their employees with their families is even better!

Thanks NY25. I now know that I'm looking for C7 multi-functioning color lights and now I know where to find them.

You ladies, as always, are awesome!

Thanks again!

Bam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.