"any guys out there?" 6-17

m keith

Cathlete
Good morning gents - Well, yesterday was exciting indeed. Turns out, Cathe did not teach the Yoga class, but she was there taking it with us, and the class was really good - exactly what I needed after those boot camp drills.

Now I'm off to Philly for an academic conference - I generally can't stand these things - lots of pomp and circumstance, if you know what I mean. But, I'm giving a paper on Civil War veterans so I will make a quick appearance and hit the road.

So...here's the shoe story (in a nutshell). When we got to NJ, my wife realized at 9:45 PM that she had brought two right training shoes instead of a pair (ha). The only store open was k-mart so we headed over there and purchased a lovely pair of "Olympian" aerobic "style" shoes. Suffice to say, they didn't quite cut it...but what do you want for $16?? By the end of class...her feet were screaming!

Catch you all later,
Keith

RE:

Way to go!!!
I just wish I had the will to do the scheduled Yoga workouts for the rotation I'm following... somehow the need for a "siesta" overcomes me... Still I work weights in the am and cardio in the pm whenever the rotation calls for it...

I worked my back 2day (Gym Style plus MIS) followed by Muscle Endurance Abs... I love this ab work... medicine ball and all!

I'll work on cleaning the swimming pool in the afternoon and maybe get some sun!!!

LOL on the two right shoes!!!

Chris.

RE:

SH Bi/Tri/Abs this morning. I was going to take a break from the SH, but I looked at my schedule, and realized that I'll be out of town for a week starting on Sunday. So with one week left, I figured I'd do the SH series once more rather than starting something else.

Funny about the shoes, Keith.
:)

Ben

RE:

I went for a good run today.I think we should do a male cathe roadtrip or all just meet at her gym.It would be fun.
Have a great eve
Chris

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.