Any chance of including a foam rolling segment in STS 2.0?

I am so excited about this new series! I have been through STS 3 times, and each time I've just loved it.

But since you are creating a new series, I've been wondering for some time if you've considered including a foam rolling segment? I know they are supposed to be excellent tools for recovery and injury prevention, but I really feel like I don't know what the heck I am doing.

Any chance you might include a bonus foam rolling segment that will show the uninitiated like myself how to get the most benefit from this option?

(Of course, I know the series will be great regardless, but just curious about this.) :)

I might be wrong, but I think I read somewhere Cathe saying there would be a foam roller
segment….going to look for it.

Found it :). On Facebook, this is part of an answer to a question: “straightforward stretching, deeper stretching, mobility, foam rolling and some yoga … “

Hope that helps. Maybe Cathe will give more details soon.

Last edited:
Thanks so much Aqua Girl. I have such a hard time finding the information on her Facebook page, so appreciate the information! I've been wondering about foam rolling since my cross country running son came home with one 7 years ago.

Now he has quite a collection of all different types (some very bumpy and painful!), so I look forward to adding a new technique to my post-workout routine.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.