Any cancellations yet?

I, too, am holding out hope to get in. I thought I wouldn't be able to make it this year because of the date, but it turns out I can now. I am on the waitlist, but many ahead of me. I was there last year and I am so bummed now.

I, too, am holding out hope to get in. I thought I wouldn't be able to make it this year because of the date, but it turns out I can now. I am on the waitlist, but many ahead of me. I was there last year and I am so bummed now.

Same here :(

No cancellations yet as far as we know, Tammy. (And I'm pretty sure our data is current.)

Historically, though, we haven't seen any cancellations til a little closer to time for the RT. Hang in there! ;)

I'm #114 or #115 I can't remember. Wonder if I need to start checking for airfares? I'm sorry for anyone who has to drop out :(

I have to cancel 2 spots! :(

The gym I work for has been having financial problems and I'm fearing the worst. So, I'm sending an email to cancel for myself and my best friend that I was paying for. :(
I'm really bummed! I was so excited to get in. But I'm sure this won't be the last road trip, right?

Laura

I'm really sorry to hear about people having to cancel b/c that really s**ks.

However, I was #115 and got the email today asking if I was still interested. Just wanted to let people know how high in the waiting list people are being contacted.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.