Any cancellations yet?

I was #116 and was contacted also today. It feels so bittersweet. I am so sorry for those who had to cancel-we will definitely see you next year.
Lisa

Lisa, I'm glad you made it in!!! I also feel badly about those that needed to cancel....but it will be great to see you in July!

We can definitely do that for you Beth-that actually sounds like alot of fun. Sorry, I will not see you this year, maybe next year?
Lisa

I am so sad reading this thread...

I also had to cancel due to heath reasons. I just had surgery and mounting medical bills that had to take priority right now. I was really looking forward to meeting all of you wonderful women and of course Cathe too.

I will be there next year stronger than ever. I'm so happy that someone who really wanted to get in got my place. :) Have a wonderful time!

Sandra

I am so sad reading this thread...

I also had to cancel due to heath reasons. I just had surgery and mounting medical bills that had to take priority right now. I was really looking forward to meeting all of you wonderful women and of course Cathe too.

I will be there next year stronger than ever. I'm so happy that someone who really wanted to get in got my place. :) Have a wonderful time!

Sandra

I hope your recovery is going well and that you are better soon!!

I was contacted. I got two spots: one for me and one for my mother.

I just got off the phone a few minutes ago. I'm elated.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.