Any American Idol groupies here :)

My favs last night were Michael and Brooke White. I usually love David A., but he didn't do well last night. I cringed when he forgot the words! Lot of good singers this time. Don't know who should go home. Maybe Kristy Lee Cook or David Hernandez?

Gin:)

Are Simon and Ryan serious about their dislike for each other? It is really getting old!
I agree, when Paula starts out with "you look so beautiful tonight" it's a bad sign that she didn't like the performance and doesn't know what else to say.

Gin:)

My favorites were Brook, Michael and Carly. I think they will be in the top 3. I felt bad for David A. also because I was really looking forward to him after his Imagine performance. I definitely think this season is one of the best, it is harder to choose favorites. I think Sayisha and Kristy will go home.

My DH heard that Brook got the most votes last night. I can't say I'm surprised. I really enjoyed her.

Marcy

>> I
>>do think that the sniping was a bit much yesterday.
>
>It definitely seemed to go beyond 'playful', especially
>between Simon and Ryan.
>
>> As much
>>as Simon can be rude, his opinions are usually spot on.
>Paula
>>and Randy say the same thing over and over with no good
>>constructive criticism.
>
>I agree. I usually agree with Simon. With Paula ("you look
>beautiful tonight") and Randy ("dawg!", "dude!"), I sometimes
>can't figure out what they are trying to say. And, as you say,
>they don't often give much constructive criticism that the
>contestants can use to improve. ("I'm not feelin' it" doesn't
>help much, does it?)

I agree as well. Simon, though blasted for his remarks all the time, actually knows what he is talking about. Paula when saying how "pretty" they look, doesn't give the singers anything to hang on to in regards to improving their performance, which is what it is all about, isn't it? (run on sentence) And what is really up with all the bad vibes, rude remarks, etc. between Simon and Ryan? I don't get it. Did you see where Ryan was saying something in Simon's ear and Simon said, "No, I'm not going to do that! NO!" This banter is very annoying and irritating to me. It is like listening to a bad joke and not being in on the punch line. It seems to me that Ryan is the one that eggs things on. GRRR

I think Kristy should go. That was the worst rendition of Eight Days A Week I have ever heard. But she probably had a cold, or it was the band's fault, or the new set made her nervous. Certainly, it wasn't her fault. :-( I am anxiously awaiting her departure. :)

Am I the only one that likes the banter between Ryan and Simon? I think they're funny.

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.