Anticipation for Oct. Rotation.

MRSchultz

Cathlete
I am always so anxious to get the next month's rotation, anybody else??? I bet I check this forum 10-15 times a day AT LEAST and three days before the end of the month hoping that Cathe has posted the new rotation. CRAZY..... :p

:) Marcia.

Me too! I always start the new rotations with such enthusiasm and follow them for the first two weeks and then kind of drop out. I think that getting the next month's rotation is like having a clean slate and every month is the month that I'm going to do the full month rotation without fail. Kim

Me three... I've been checking all day today. I usually do follow through on the rotations with modifications when necessary. Don't know why I keep checking really since I'm traveling on business the first and last weeks of October. Just don't want to miss anything I guess.

Diana

I'm hoping Cathe will post a rotation that will help us prepare for the new hard core series!!!:)

The first rotation I did was the September Rotation (now that I am finally building my Cathe workout library) using substitutions for workouts I don't have - YET;-) I really liked it and am VERY excited to see the October Rotation.

So, I too will be checking back several times tomorrow to find out how Cathe will work me over next month!!:)

Hope it's a fat loss one. I have to fit into all of my fall clothes. ;-)

I thought the Sept. rotation was a good one. I did a few substitutions, but followed it pretty closely. I am toner all over.

- Shopgirl

I've been checking here several times a day for the past 3 days. Still no rotation. Cathe must be working really hard on the new series.

Hi Everybody!!

I'm online looking for that Oct rotation also. September's rotation was the first one that I followed all the way through. When I first heard about the rotations I thought I didn't need them - that I could figure out my own workouts like I always had. But now I realize that Cathe puts them together in such a way as to give your body the best workout possible. Also, when I was just doing my own thing I tended to do mostly aerobic workouts and not nearly enough weight work. The rotations really balance everything out. Hopefully the much awaited Oct rotation will be posted soon!;-)

Sharon

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.