ANOTHER rotation question!?!?!

D

debmac

Hi guys,
I'm planning to start the X-Press rotation next week, doing the 6 of them for my 6 workouts Mon.-Sat. So to those of you who've already been doing the Express Rotation, what's the best order to do them in considering weight work and cardio crosstraining?
Thanks!
Debbie

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-22-00 AT 01:15PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi, I'm not much of a rotation person, I just do whatever kind of workout I feel like doing that day, trying to get in at least 2 weight workouts a week, like cardio better. However with the crosstrainers, I wouldn't do the power circuit tape and the legs tape close together. I'm going to try to concentrate on my legs in the aerobic portions and plyo portions of the circuit tape to get a leg workout that day.

I don't kickbox a lot and find that if I really concentrate, it makes my triceps and shoulders sore, so I'm still trying to figure out how to get it all in. I need to double up on at least some of the wt segments since some days my exercise is an hour-long walk at lunch and thats all I really have time for. (actually thats a lot of days).

Hi Debbie! I'll be starting my 5th and final week of this new rotation and I've seen very good results. I used my tapes this way:

Sat: Back
Sun: Biceps
Mon: Chest
Tues: Shoulders
Wed: Triceps
Thurs: Legs
Fri: To do whatever tape I wanted.

Play around and see what would work for you. Good luck! Kathy

Debbie, Try going leg, chest ,back,shoulders, tris, and bi's. That's what I plan on doing the next time I do this rotation. Right now I'm doing the back and legs together and sometimes it's a bit much because the back tape has leg work in it also. They're great!! You're going to love them:D!

Hi Kathy!

Did you notice that your rotation is in alphabetical order? (except for the legs) Don't ask me why I notice things like that!:7

DebbieH

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.