another question

fitladydi

Cathlete
This question was probably asked already and maybe I missed it but will there be alternate workouts on STS for the people who don't have all of the equipment? I don't really have the room yet for slant boards and chin up bars and I saw Cathe on the blog with 80 pound weighted barbell I only have 50.

Hi fitladydi! From what I have read there will be all kinds of different modifications shown for people who do not have all of the equipment. In fact, I think she even mentioned that the squat rack etc.. would only be shown in a separate segment specifically for people who have the equipment and not a part of the main workout. It seems to be that the plan is to make this as accessible to everyone as possible without us all having to run out and buy a bunch of equipment. As far as the weights, I wouldn't even worry about trying to match Cathe right off. I have about the same amount for my barbell as you do and I do not plan to run out and buy any more plates for it. The only thing I might end up buying is some kind of an over the door chin up bar. I seem to remember reading in one of the threads that Cathe is working to design one. I'm waiting to see what she comes up with before buying one.

50 pounds? I couldn't move 50 pounds in my dreeeeeams so I think you're in great shape. I swear, I just INCREASED my barbell to (drumroll, please) TEN POUNDS!

At leased I INCREASED my weight... ;-)

>50 pounds? I couldn't move 50 pounds in my dreeeeeams so I
>think you're in great shape. I swear, I just INCREASED my
>barbell to (drumroll, please) TEN POUNDS!
>
>At leased I INCREASED my weight... ;-)

sirensongwoman you made me laugh that's good stuff

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.