Another "Have you thought..." Question--Franchises?

callie44

Cathlete
Cathe--

Thanks so much for responding to my previous post about Cathe-Camp. I was wondering if you've ever considered running more intensive training camps to teach instructors how to instruct "Cathe-style." It might be cool, then, to allow those select instructors to open franchises in other areas of the U.S. (and world), somewhat like YogaFit does.

Again, I'm just wondering "aloud" and hoping to hear from you...if you get the chance to respond. I know that you're incredibly busy with the Hard Core Series; and I'm incredibly eager for it, too!

Take care and have a wonderful week! The same wishes to the rest of the Cathe-ites, too!!!

--Callie

P.S. Just in case you do get a chance to respond to this, I'll ask about my other recent post--what about an all IMAX DVD, with IMAX 1 & 2, the soon-to-be new IMAX and multiple premixes, ranging from moderate to "WHOA, NELLY?" ;-) IMHO it'd be great fun to have them all in one place and to have the Cathe-personal-touch added. (The Gauntlet is my absolute favorite premix!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.