another DVD devoted to stretching/mobility

Debinmi

Cathlete
I would appreciate another dvd devoted to extended stretches ... about 10-15 minutes each chapter ... maybe sport-specific. Such as an extended stretch for Upper Body; another for Lower Body; one specific to Step workouts; another to Spin/Biking; another to walking/running/hiking; maybe a lower back & hip opener. I reach for your Total Stretching & Stretch Max dvds a lot to add onto the stretches included in the cool-downs. The extended stretches from StepBoss, STS, LITE & P30 also really help. That extra 10-20 minute stretch is easier to incorporate into a rotation than a 30-60 minute mobility/stretch workout. Thanks for considering this option. (I do the longer options from P30 and LIS Yogas when I have a shorter workout planned like a HIIT.

I think that's why I like Stretch Max so much..the three segments that vary using no equipment, or the stability ball, or the resistance band.

Just did the stability ball segment today... LOVELY

This kind of format would be great for another workout with the equipment you guys mention.

I would so welcome a dvd such as this. So many times, after I do a workout, I would like more options for an extended stretch that can be added on to the cool down stretch on the workout. I do often the extended stretches that Cathe includes on some of her workout dvds already, but more variety to choose from would be nice. Many times I just do not have the time, once I've completed my main workout, to do a 30 minute or more stretch workout, but want more than a 3 to 7 minute cool down stretch. Options that would be anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes. Chapters that are area specific, such as one chapter for back, or hips and lower back, lower body legs, or even a chapter specifically for my tight quads, and hip flexors. I like the idea suggested of sports specific stretch chapters.

Maybe a "Mix and Match" or Blender option dvd. Chapters devoted to various body parts and we could choose the chapters we felt we needed that day. With maybe premixes that Cathe expertly chooses for specific options.

A "mix and match" or blender idea would be ideal!! We could then create our own stretch routine based on any specific needs of the day. Usually I need to concentrate more on one body part than another that would be different from one week to the next, and different for each individual. LOVE THIS IDEA!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.