Animal Odd couple

Awww, thanks for the link. I just got done reading Marley & Me and was teary eyed because I had to put my dog asleep in December. Animals are pretty amazing.

That's adorable.

Tara waiting for Bella to get better brought tears to my eyes.

Did you ever see the giant turtle/baby hippo (I think it is) friends?

That's adorable.

Tara waiting for Bella to get better brought tears to my eyes.

Did you ever see the giant turtle/baby hippo (I think it is) friends?

I know Kathryn, I was getting teary eyed too :D

I never saw the giant turtle/baby hippo. Talk about an odd couple :p

Awww, thanks for the link. I just got done reading Marley & Me and was teary eyed because I had to put my dog asleep in December. Animals are pretty amazing.

Awww parkercp so sorry about your doggy :( That's really tough to go through. I just love my fur babies to pieces! You are right, they are pretty amazing :D

Thank you Chrissy that was beautiful!! I felt the same way Kathryn, it brought tears to my eyes too, especially when she cried out and would reach out when they'd bring Bella to her. Elephants are very social beings!! They run in herds of families and they're very loving and close. Animals have very big hearts, sometimes I think they're bigger than ours. And, yes I saw the turtle/baby hippo, I have the book, it's so wonderful!!

Last edited:
How beautiful!
Thank you so much for sharing.

I shared it with my two DSs and they were touched by it too.:)

I got teary eyed too, especially at the joyful, excited noises Tara made when she saw Bella being carried to her. Thanks so much for posting!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.