Amy Bento's Shipped

jonahnah wrote: I'd start with her newest ASC3 or ASC2 for your first Amy step workout, then buy everything else!!

Hi Jonahah:

I am pretty new to Amy, but have only done her KBX and HiLoX. I also think she has really fun and motivating choreography, and am seeming to pick it up pretty quickly(for me), too. I think it's because I have Cathe experience now!

My question is that I was just wondering why you said to get ASC2 and ASC3 first for step? Is her original ASC not good?

I did preorder ASC3(along with Rumble), so I hope I won't be overwhelmed(but I will probably have 2 left feet for awhile!) with the step choreography without having tried ASC and ASC2 first. :eek:

thank you!

linda
:D

I started with ASC2--and have yet to master all the steps. I got ASC-1 shorly after. I would recommend starting with that one. It's shorter, about 40-45 minutes, and lots and lots of fun! :)

I started with ASC2--and have yet to master all the steps. I got ASC-1 shorly after. I would recommend starting with that one. It's shorter, about 40-45 minutes, and lots and lots of fun! :)

thanks melanalyus:D

Looks like I *have* to buy 2 more dvds.....:eek:;)

thx,
linda:D

Hi Linda
I suggested ASC2 and 3 because they are such a great deal! You get an hour plus of serious stepping cardio (along w/ 2 ab workouts in ASC3) and the way Amy chapters them it's easy to make them shorter. ASC has some "whooping" in it that some folks have mentioned (doesn't bother me) but you can watch the clip and see what you think. I **heart** Amy!

HTH!

Oh I can't wait to get ASCIII !! I love her ASC dvds, and love her hi/lo as much ! She is great !!

Hi Linda
I suggested ASC2 and 3 because they are such a great deal! You get an hour plus of serious stepping cardio (along w/ 2 ab workouts in ASC3) and the way Amy chapters them it's easy to make them shorter. ASC has some "whooping" in it that some folks have mentioned (doesn't bother me) but you can watch the clip and see what you think. I **heart** Amy!

HTH!

Hi Jonahnah(hmmm that's kind of hard to type!):

Well, then, I guess I will have to get ASC -1. It's only $12.60 at Deep Discount :D. You talked me into it!

http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=7375237

I guess I am stockpiling Amy's stuff to use as Cardio in between Cathe's STS weight days. Besides the 2 (KBX & HiLoX) which I've done. I also have, but haven't tried: Amy's Firm HiLo All Cardi & ITR. AND, I have Rumble and ASC3 coming(preordered!). If I master those, then I will get ASC-2....

thanks for your advice!

linda

Got them

Guess I know what I'll be doing next! Previewing ASC 3 as I just received it along with Rumble, today!

I got the email today--should have the DVDs tomorrow! :)

I really enjoy the intensity & creativity of Amy's workouts. My only concern w/her at this point is she seems to be spreading herself really thin. She's just all over the board--heavy bag workouts, hi/lo, kettlebells........kind of a jack of all trades, master of none.

If you consider Cathe's career, Cathe really didn't branch out from step until she was well established. I hope Amy isn't making a mistake trying to be all things to all people.

P.S. What happened to Amy's kettlebell DVD anyway? It's been finished for months now........I have this sense there's something going on behind the scenes we'll never know about.........

The advanced KB workout that was filmed at the same time as hers is just now released. She did say they moved her release out until the fall. She has no control over that production company unfortunately.

I too am curious about Amy Bento. What sites do your get her videos at? When I put her name into my search bar I just get: Amazon, eBay etc.

Laura, are you the paranoid-type? Ha ha :D

I miss cathe's step only workouts. I am a cardio junkie and do not really care for weight work---which is why I put hand weights on. I have pretty flabby triceps---I'd like to get those more firm. :)

I just previewed the tutorial chapter, and this one looks fun! She has about 5 or so different moves that she breaks down. I found this really helpful in ASC 2, so I just went right to that section to help me learn those tricky parts before I tackle the workout.
I have a feeling this is going to be my newest favorite!!

All this talk, I just HAD to do ASC-2 today. I cannot do all the moves, but it is still fun. I drip with sweat shortly after the 1st segment. I have never even attempted the 5th segment, b/c I'm so drained & choreographically exhausted. Someday, I will conquer it!!!

I also cannot do all of Cathe'sHigh Intensity Step 4 day split. I haven't done that one in a while though.

Other than that, I usually master most step workouts that I"ve done. I do not care much for Christi Taylor, for some reason...

Well I just finished ASC 3 on an 8 inch step. I previewed the moves in the tutorial and did very well with the steps in the workout. Combo 2 was a bit tricky and the "dorothy" in a later combo I made my own step - step - ball change move. It was a great workout, major calorie burner like ASC2. I love ASC2 and this one is up there.

I'd give this a thumb up!

Jane! I"m envious! My UPS guy didn't show up today, even though I have about 4 packages that were scheduled for delivery. That's what happens when you live in the boonies. :confused:

Tomorrow is another day, but if it doesn't come,...I'll have to wait until next week b/c I work the next 4 days (50+hrs)....

Thanks for your review, Jane

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.