Amy Bento's clips are up!!!

I can't wait to try these! It's like Christmas with all the workouts I've preordered rolling in one after another.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***

My fitness blog: http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html
7.gif

I've pre-ordered the SloMo. I really like her DVDs and find her to be a nice break from Cathe.

I preordered Slo-Mo and I'm really happy after seeing the clip. She has some fresh and innovative ideas for weight work.

They look sooooo awesome too. Fresh, fun, and creative! Amy gets better and better. I can't wait to start learning these routines!!!
Angela:7

I've never done an Amy w/o, but the slo-mo challenge looks very interesting!
Did I miss the pre-order? It looks like you can only order them individually.....is there not a package deal for the whole series?

Angie

>What?? You didn't order any cardio vids???!!! (You knew that
>was coming :* )

LMAO!! When it comes to cardio, I only have eyes...er...lungs for Coach Sean [font size=/1]and Leslie Sansone...shhhhhh -- don't tell anybody[/font].

Thank you for posting, I just ordered Slo-Mo

They do look awesome, fresh and fun :) and very much CREATIVE that's just what my body need:) something new.

>I've never done an Amy w/o, but the slo-mo challenge looks
>very interesting!
>Did I miss the pre-order? It looks like you can only order
>them individually.....is there not a package deal for the
>whole series?
>
>Angie
>

The presale price is $14.95 for each workout as opposed to what the price will be after the presale is over....$19.95. Both prices are really, really good for all the footage and premixes you get with Amy's workouts. On the Advanced Step Challenge II workout there are two premixes that are circuit combining footage from Advanced Step Challenge II AND Slow Mo! You did not miss the presale but shipping starts this Thursday after 5 so you will want to order soon if you want to take advantage of the presale.

I preordered slo-mo on the first day. I can't wait to get this one. It has 3 total body premixes. Looks like shipping will start on Thursday!

I'm so glad I preordered all of them. ASC2 is great athletic choreography with just enough complexity. Not that I do circuits that often but I'm glad she included circuits of ASC2 and Slo Mo. All of the circuit workouts I have are endurance so it's nice to have a couple with heavy weights. Hi/Lo looks like it's going to be just as good as the first. Slo Mo is really what I'm looking forward to - slow and heavy with some new moves. I don't have a BOSU yet for the dome challenge but it looks easily modifiable with the step and dumbbells.

Marcy

Thanks for the insight Angela.:) First the new Cathe's, then Squeeze, now this:eek: ......I'm gonna havta find another job.:7 But then, when would I have time to workout???;-)

Angie

If anyone's interested in ordering the new Amy Bento workouts (but hasn't already) I just noticed that Jen of Advanced Workouts is offering them with a guarantee on her website. You can return them within 3 weeks if you don't like them. Sounds like a good deal! (Of course, I already preordered from Amy's site.) Here's the link: http://www.advancedworkouts.com/AmyChallenge.html

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***

My fitness blog: http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html
7.gif

Help for someone that never ordered an Amy Bento before.... I really want the SloMo weight workouts.. but am confused... do you get all 3 on one dvd for $19.95... some posts above said they are 19.95 each?? is there a bundle with others that I missed? $19.95 sounds really reasonable ( cheap!) for the 3 day split if they are all on the one DVD!

Deb

Amy was supposed to start shipping last night. I'm heading over to her site now to see if there's any news!
Edited to give a link to the latest:
http://nrgfitness.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=753
Amy is sooo good about updating and keeping her customers in the loop! There will be a Slow Mo Worksheet included. She also states there will be a free CD but I thought that was only for the first feww hundred people or so who preordered. Maybe that is being offered since she won't be able to start shipping until tomorrow?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.