Amy Bento's clips are up!!!

I thought maybe it was just that the forum members all ordered early enough to get the CD or something. Not sure.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***

My fitness blog: http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html
7.gif

I don't have any of Amy's work outs as nothing ever appealed to me...until now. I just ordered slo-mo. I hope I like it!}(

I'm another "Amy First Timer", after previewing her clips I confidently ordered ASC2 and am looking forward to trying out a new instructor. I am purely Cathe with the exception of Kimberly Spreen's Absolute Kickbox which I also love.

I think my first impressions of Amy were more of being apalled at how Cathe like she was with her outfits. I was turned off by all her whooping and overly bouncy step with her choreography. But like most professionals, it appears that she has really taken her feedback and improved with time.

She seems to do an amazing job of cueing before the step to come which is difficult, definitely a cultivated talent and very "Cathe-like". But I now realize, maybe she's learned from the best! Her music for ASC2 is excellent and as Cathe said herself in her blog:

"I’m pretty picky and like the music to have a certain energy and feel to compliment the workout. I get a little “cranky” when the selections that I’m looking for aren’t available and I have to somewhat settle for the less exciting selections because, gosh, let’s face it, the music SO critical to support the workouts momentum." (Which is why I'm surprised with the 4Day music...but that's another thread)

I like what I see already in Amy's clips.

X

>I thought maybe it was just that the forum members all
>ordered early enough to get the CD or something. Not sure.
>
>[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***
>
>My fitness blog:
>http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html
>
7.gif

Originally it was supposed to be the first 500 that preordered get the free CD. I don't know if that's changed or not. Maybe she is compensating for not being able to start shipping until today or maybe she forgot to mention that it was for the first 500 customers. Either way, Amy does a great job of getting these workouts out after filming without taking too long. I think the total time was like 6 weeks, which I think is FABULOUS! Amy has fast become one of my favorite instructors and I cannot wait to try these workouts, especially ASC II!!!
Angela:7
P.S. I don't know why the font is showing up as green all of a sudden?

>Evening:)
>
>Did Amy release her workouts yet? I am so excited about SloMo
>can't wait to get it.

I'm pretty sure that Amy started shipping today. I really think she would have posted something if that had changed.

I am very excited about Slo-Mo. I also pre-ordered the HiLo Dome workout and am excited about the bosu work. The HiLo looks good, but I am not sure if I will be able to do it due to knee issues. Heck, for $15 it is worth it for me just to be able to use my bosu more.

Amy Bento Shipping Update

Here is the lastest on shipping:
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:21 pm Post subject: Shipping update 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!
We have packed up many orders this weekend. Tomorrow any order number up to 1550 will be going out. Fed ex does not update tracking until after 6p.m. Please do not worry if you don't hear anything until tomorrow night. If you do not, your email address could have been entered wrong. I'll look your order tracking number up in the fed ex data base if you email me.

FYI - This number includes international orders. We had A LOT. Thanks guys. Hopefully no one is behind us going to the PO tomorrow

Well that's it for now. I'll be updating again tomorrow night with numbers.

Be well!!!

http://nrgfitness.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=3408#3408

I copied and pasted the exact post for those who aren't members of her forum. I believe you have to be a member to read the threads...not sure about that.

I just KNOW these are going to be so great! Woo hoo!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.