Amazon??

bayerngirl

Cathlete
I was wondering if anyone ever sold workout dvd's on amazon ? How does it work? Or is ebay better for selling workout dvd's? I have never sold on Amazon or ebay? I finally have time to list my brand new ,still in shrink wrap STS 36 DVD set + User Guide :) I bought an extra set for my daughter, but she will never use it, she wants me to sell it :) She lives in a small apartment. What was I thinking? :oops: I have no clue how Amazon or ebay works and how much of a cut they will take? Thanks in advance :)

Hi,

I have never sold on Amazon, but have sold quite a few things on Ebay. Their fees are pretty reasonable. I believe you can list for free, and you are charged a fee if the item sells. If you got to their website, they have all the info regarding selling items. You do have to set up an account to get all the tutorials etc.

here is a link to a listing that may be like what you want. The good thing about Ebay is that if you find a listing you like, they let you use it as a "model" to sell your own. You can change any aspect of it, like the shipping, price etc.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cathe-Fried...029?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a50c5be55

Hi,

I have never sold on Amazon, but have sold quite a few things on Ebay. Their fees are pretty reasonable. I believe you can list for free, and you are charged a fee if the item sells. If you got to their website, they have all the info regarding selling items. You do have to set up an account to get all the tutorials etc.

here is a link to a listing that may be like what you want. The good thing about Ebay is that if you find a listing you like, they let you use it as a "model" to sell your own. You can change any aspect of it, like the shipping, price etc.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cathe-Fried...029?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a50c5be55

Thank you :) So you never had any problems with ebay? Do I have to link my bank account with paypal : ? ( Not sure, what to think about that? I tried to open up paypal but it's not working :( Thanks for the link, I will check it out. Thanks again.

You can also just trade in your stuff to Amazon, and you'll get an Amazon credit. You'll probably get less than what you could sell it for, though. I've traded things in to not have to deal with being set up as a seller. It was stuff I wasn't using anyway, so why not?

I've never sold on Amazon but I have on e-bay. I'm REALLY NOT tech savvy so I was hesitant to get involved at first. So my first thing was to set up a Paypal account...done, next I made a small purchase on ebay to see how it works and how I felt about it. Great! Then I started to sell things. Mostly workout dvds. Small stuff that's fairly easy to ship. Ebay walks you through the process. If you check the link from Fox2star, you'll see under the picture..."have one to sell", you can click on that and start that way.

Ebay will tell you how much others are selling similar products for, they estimate shipping costs etc. For me it was incredibly easy and I started going through my house LOOKING for stuff to sell. Once you sell something it takes a few days to see the money in your Paypal account. I enjoyed it....perhaps too much. I bought some designer purses (super cheap), North face, Athleta, workout dvds......OH....and I sold things too! Good luck.

You can also just trade in your stuff to Amazon, and you'll get an Amazon credit. You'll probably get less than what you could sell it for, though. I've traded things in to not have to deal with being set up as a seller. It was stuff I wasn't using anyway, so why not?

Thank you :) If you trade on Amazon you only getting pennies :) I keep my extra set as a back up than sell it for a few pennies :) I would donated it first or give. STS is my most used Cathe dvd set. If it doesn't sell, I will keep it :) I would trade other dvd's but not a brand new STS set :)

I've never sold on Amazon but I have on e-bay. I'm REALLY NOT tech savvy so I was hesitant to get involved at first. So my first thing was to set up a Paypal account...done, next I made a small purchase on ebay to see how it works and how I felt about it. Great! Then I started to sell things. Mostly workout dvds. Small stuff that's fairly easy to ship. Ebay walks you through the process. If you check the link from Fox2star, you'll see under the picture..."have one to sell", you can click on that and start that way.

Ebay will tell you how much others are selling similar products for, they estimate shipping costs etc. For me it was incredibly easy and I started going through my house LOOKING for stuff to sell. Once you sell something it takes a few days to see the money in your Paypal account. I enjoyed it....perhaps too much. I bought some designer purses (super cheap), North face, Athleta, workout dvds......OH....and I sold things too! Good luck.

I think, I will give ebay a try and see how it goes :) The only problem I have you have to link my bank account to Paypal ? They also want my SSN don't get it? Why isn't my credit card good enough? With all that identity theft that's going on lately :( That must be something new when you set up a Paypal account ? :( Glad you have fun selling and buying great stuff on ebay :) Thanks for your advice :)

I have sold on amazon and find it very easy. Just check to see what the set is going for and click on one to sell. Follow the steps. Amazon will alert you when it sells. You ship,it to the buyer and amazon deposits the money in your bank account. They take a cut but there are no listing fees.

I have sold on amazon and find it very easy. Just check to see what the set is going for and click on one to sell. Follow the steps. Amazon will alert you when it sells. You ship,it to the buyer and amazon deposits the money in your bank account. They take a cut but there are no listing fees.

Thanks Phyllis! I will try Amazon, sounds easier than ebay :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.