all time top three favorites

That's a tough question, since it changes. Currently they are:
Step and Intervals (from CTX)
Power Hour
Rhythmic Step

I'm recently new to Cathe as well, and these are my favorites so far:

1. Power Hour (just because!)
2. Circuit Max (cardio variety & cross-training)
3. Interval Max (because it kicks my butt & I'm determined to someday manage to keep up w/ Cathe and crew for all of those evil/great intervals!}( )

But no matter which ones you get, you won't be disappointed!

Sarah :)

I love all the Cathe tapes I have so far! I have only been working out with her tapes for 2 months now! If I had to pick my 3 favorites I would say:
Imax 2 (the music is so great)
Muscle Endurance
Circuit Max
This was hard to choose 3 favorites!

:9

If you are in need of more confusion, here are ny current three faves:

Imax 2
Pyramid Upper/Lower Body
CTX series

My 3 favorite Cathe tapes would be:

Rhythmic Step
Leaner Legs
Cardio & Weights

However I do not think you would be disappointed and any of her workouts they are all great.

Tonya

What tapes YOU would be happy with might not be the same ones that others like. FOr example, I don't like torquey moves and fast step, so I don't put many of Cathe's step videos in the top three.

My personal favorites:
Currently: Muscular Endurance; PLB/PUB; BootCamp (but this his highly influences by the fact that these are the most recent workouts!).

My favorites not including the Intensity series:
Power Hour
Circuit Max
Cardio Kicks

:eek:

- Slow and Heavy Series (from husband and me, our favorite)
- Rythmic Step
- Imax Extreme (from the terminator), and Imax 2

-Pure strength series(from hubby)

I have some of Cathe's DVDs that I haven't been able to try yet, including the Intensity Series, but, I absolutely love

-Circuit Max
very underrated to me, I just don't understand why everyone isn't obsessed with it ;)
It gives you everything, great cardio (floor and step), and decent weight training. Perfect for days when you haven't worked out in a few and you want to hit everythign and have a great time doing it

-CTX Leaner legs
I fell in love with this the first time I did it. If you're new to working out (or even just not quite a superwoman) you'll feel it with little to no weights for awhile.

-Body Max
It's not the "funnest" of her videos, but it hits EVERYTHING, and it hits it all very very well. You could even split this up into three different workouts if you wanted to, and you'd get a good workout.

But as everyone else has already said, I don't think you'll be disappointed with anything of Cathe's that you buy.

Good luck!

Sara

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=69281756

Hi,

Besides the new Intensity Series....My top three favorites are:

Rhythmic Step
Power Hour
Body Max

Good luck choosing,

Jamie :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.