All Step on Cathe TV tomorrow -7-29

SNM Videos

Administrator
Just a heads up that we will play "All Step" from the Cross Train Express series tomorrow. Times are posted on our start page.

Also, we have now updated the breakdown for each video in the Cross Train Express series. Formats are listed below:

Step & Intervals....9 minute active warm up, 21 minutes of high intensity step aerobics (which includes 3 step intervals), 10 minutes of ALL CHEST exercises, 5 minute stretch.

Kickbox.....9 minute active warm up, 23 minutes of kickboxing, 10 minutes of ALL Biceps exercises, Abs 12 minutes, stretch 5 minutes.

10 – 10 -10......5 minute active warm up, 25 minutes intense kickboxing, hi/lo and step aerobics, 15 minutes of ALL TRICEPS exercises, Stretch 4 minutes.

All Step......6 minute active warm up, 22 minutes intense step aerobics, 10 minutes all SHOULDER exercises, ABS 10 minutes, 5 minute stretch.

Power Circuit.....5 minute active warm up,28 minutes of intense hi/lo, 3 kickbox and step aerobic circuits combined, 12 minutes ALL BACK exercises, Abs 11 minutes, stretch 3 minutes.

Leaner Legs.....3 minute stationary warm up, 33 minutes ALL LEG exercises, 9 minutes of ABS, stretch 4 minutes.

Leaner Legs Question

Not to sound silly or anything, but for the Leaner Legs tape, what does "stationary warm-up" mean exactly? At first, I thought it meant a "stationary bike" warm-up....which I hope not, since I don't own one!

T

Title of 10-10-10?

Chris, tell me again why 10-10-10 is called that? I can't tell from the breakdown -- was it originally supposed to be 10 minutes each of kickbox, step and hi/lo?

10-10-10

The breakdown of the videos is still the same. The warm-up is "active" and is included in the total time for this video. Each section (Kickbox, hi/lo and step) is about 10 minutes in length.

Hi Tania!

I refer to the leaner legs warm up as "stationary" because we do a high rep squat medley using no barbell or dumbells(for the warm up)and then we get our barbells and start right into the workout
happy.gif
!

Hi Kathy!

Just thought I would add to Chris's response by telling you that the title of all the express workouts is based upon what the cardio portion of the workout is(except for legs, of course). Therefore, 10:10:10 is 10 min hi/lo, 10 min kickbox, 10 min step. I factor the warmups into the 10 minutes because they are active warm ups.

BTW, just another tidbit...I had originally posted a while back that I intended to make each of the express workouts one type of cardio followed by a body part. Well, when it came down to actually choreographing, I found myself changing a few things here and there to jazz the workouts up a bit. The new titles of the workouts reflect some of these changes.

Hope this helps to clarify some things
happy.gif
!

and the TOTALS are:

(yes, I know I am not the only person in the universe who can add. . . However, I thought I would save future readers the work of adding them all up as I did!)

Actually...

thank you very much, Susan. I don't think I would have taken the time on my own to add them up. This really helps! I didn't realize that there would be such a variation in length from tape to tape. I think I like it, though--the shorter tapes for days that I know will be busy. Anyway, thanks again!!
happy.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.