All of Cathe's DVD's....

wonderwoman

Cathlete
Does anybody what year each series was released????? I discovered Cathe back in Novenmber 2005 and have ordered every thing she made after that and many dvd's before that. I would really like to know in what order her dvd's where released so I could put them in order in my dvd case. Crazy right??? Thanks !

That was always on ShopCathe. It had the year next to the title. I noticed that disappeared about six months ago. Having been a late-comer to this site and not got everything in the order of release I used to find this interesting.

I'm not at home so I can't check but does the fine print at the bottom of the back of the DVD cover include a copyright date? That might be one way of figuring it out if someone here doesn't have an official list.

I've always thought it would be interesting do the DVDs in order and see how Cathe's (and crews') looks have changed over time.

That would be great too. Also to see how the workout themselves have changed from the beginning to now. I know some of cathe's older workouts are longer than they are now too.

Everything should be on this list: Videofitness Workout Reviews: Cathe Friedrich. Scroll to the bottom to see the oldest vdieos. Some of these are listed by the individual titles as well as the DVD. For example, Step Fit is listed as being released in 1997, but it is also included on Cardio Hits which was released on DVD in 1999.

Also, if you have a copy of the Cathe catelog it has the DVDs listed by release year, newest to oldest.

Last edited:
Everything should be on this list: Videofitness Workout Reviews: Cathe Friedrich. Scroll to the bottom to see the oldest vdieos. Some of these are listed by the individual titles as well as the DVD. For example, Step Fit is listed as being released in 1997, but it is also included on Cardio Hits which was released on DVD in 1999.

Also, if you have a copy of the Cathe catelog it has the DVDs listed by release year, newest to oldest.

Wow awesome list, it would be cool to at least see video clips of the ones not on the shop Cathe site. There's probably 10 other workouts listed from Cathe that I've never heard of.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.