Age requirement for Road Trip?

LaughingWater

Cathlete
*I posted this in the RT forum, but that section doesn't get quite as much action, so I'm posting the question here too.*

Hi Cathe/SNM,

My 15 year old daughter has been working out with Cathe DVDs for a little over a year now and just loves you. We were wondering if she would be able to attend a Road Trip with me.

I warned her that there might be an age requirement (18 and over), but I promised I'd ask before any plans for Chicago are announced. As her mom, I would be willing to sign her waivers and take full responsibility, but I understand if legally this is not an option.

Thanks so much! :)

Lori

Hi Lori! How fun that your daughter is a Cathlete right along with you. Let me look into this and get back to you. Remind me if I forget as it is CRAZY BUSY with new workouts less than two weeks from being filmed.

Have a fun day :)

*I posted this in the RT forum, but that section doesn't get quite as much action, so I'm posting the question here too.*

Hi Cathe/SNM,

My 15 year old daughter has been working out with Cathe DVDs for a little over a year now and just loves you. We were wondering if she would be able to attend a Road Trip with me.

I warned her that there might be an age requirement (18 and over), but I promised I'd ask before any plans for Chicago are announced. As her mom, I would be willing to sign her waivers and take full responsibility, but I understand if legally this is not an option.

Lori

Thank you so much for checking. To be honest, I expect she'll have to wait until she is 18, but I promised to ask since you are coming to visit our neck of the woods (Chicago).

I started my day with 4DS Bootcamp, so yeah...havin' fun. :eek: You have a good day too!

Bumping up now that filming is finished.
smiley-dance005.gif

Hi Lori! I apologize for the long delay in my response. How nice to know that your daughter is enjoying my workouts right along with her mom :D That makes my heart smile. :)

In all honesty, I would prefer all Road Trip participants be at least 18 years of age, however, since you will be accompanying her throughout the entire road trip, signing all of her waivers and taking on full responsibility, I am comfortable allowing her to come. So please tell her that I am excited to meet her (and you too Lori :)) We're going to have a BLAST!!!!!

Hi Cathe/SNM,

Lori

Hi Lori! I apologize for the long delay in my response. How nice to know that your daughter is enjoying my workouts right along with her mom :D That makes my heart smile. :)

In all honesty, I would prefer all Road Trip participants be at least 18 years of age, however, since you will be accompanying her throughout the entire road trip, signing all of her waivers and taking on full responsibility, I am comfortable allowing her to come. So please tell her that I am excited to meet her (and you too Lori :)) We're going to have a BLAST!!!!!

Yay!!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to meet you, Cathe!

Now I need to really whip my butt into shape. :D Good thing I did Cardio Core Circuit today—whole thing. It's only the second time I've done that, hahaha.

Woooo!

Hi Cathe,

Thank you! No apology necessary. I know you are busy, so I appreciate the response. As you can see from my daughter's reply (Lady Pakenham ^), she's very happy.

We'll see you in Chicago! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.