Aerobic Step

Seed

Can anyone tell me where you can buy an aerobic step just like the one Cathe uses in her workout videos. I read that it is a Step Co. by the Step Company, but I am unable to find where it is sold on their web site. I currently have a Bollinger step, but it is not big enough. Any info would be much appreciated.

I know one place you can purchase the Step is from Collage Video - it's their item #9182 (collagevideo.com). There are several other fitness companies that sell the step, you can search for fitness equipment on the web, but they all run about the same price - about $100. It's worth the money though - it's a tough piece of equipment and versatile. Good luck!

MVP.com also sells the step. I don't think it's identical to the one in the videos, but I'm guessing it's basically the same.

Nevermind. I just looked at their website and it's not on there anymore -- looks like the sale might've wiped'em out!

Try Sports Authority

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-01 AT 04:47PM (Est)[/font][p]I got mine at Sports Authority for around $75. You can definitely get it much cheaper than what Collage Video sells it for, unless you live in a remote area that doesn't have many stores. You can also order it from Fitness Wholesale (http://www.fwonline.com/stp.htm). ($74.95 plus shipping) Sometimes you can even get lucky and find a full-size step at a second hand sporting goods store (such as Play It Again Sports) or at yard sales.

http://lynnio.homestead.com/files/artwork/newfoolsm.gif

I bought my Step at Target for around $80 a few years ago. It's the same brand that Cathe uses in her videos.

I have found a couple of them at the goodwill in new condition for really cheap. Check your local thrift stores & garage sales. Lots of poeple get fitness equipment & then never use it & end up donating it or selling it at a garage sale.

I don't know where you live, but in my neck of the woods (Austin, TX) we have this sports store called Academy, where I got my step for $70. sometimes they have them on sale for about 20 less.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.