ADVICE ON PYRAMID DVD WORK OUT

D

debra123

I just received my pyramid dvd work out I am excited about it, I will try it out maybe tomorrow. For those of you who have this work out do you do upper one day and lower the next?. I think both the upper and lower are pretty long work outs by themselves , I haven't taken the plastic wrap off yet, LOL.

Have you seen good results after doing this work out for a while?. I have heard so many great things about this work out. I would love to hear about it, nothing motivates me more.

I also have legs and glutes, I have did this work out once and boy could I feel it the next day AH but in such a great way.

I am off to work out.:7

Thank you very much

Debra:eek:

Debra,

I seen great results with the Intensity Series. The pyramids played a big part in my intensity rotation. I did do PLB and PUB on separate days. The pyramid up premix on both DVDs is good also. Sometimes I just did those. You will get 3 sets of each exercise and the floorwork with the pyramid up.

You will have a lot of fun with these and results too. My web address below is pictures I posted after about 5 months using the Intensity Series.

Have a great day! :)

Beverly

Hi Debra...good choice! The Pyramids are great. I haven't been crazy enough to do both Upper and Lower in the same workout. I do the Upper once a week and the Lower about once every 10 days. I started doing pyramid style weightlifting about 6 years ago. It is very good for your muscles to change the variety of a weight workout and yes...you will see results. I have Legs & Glute too and love it. I'm doing Pure Strength today...can't wait...happy exercising...:)...Carole

I have done the pyramids both ways in different rotations.
Sometimes just upper on one day and lower on another. The floor work & abs are great.
When I have done the upper and lower together, I use the premix. I believe it is pyramid up only and does not inlcude abs or floor work. It is a great full body workout, if you add in abs. Another suggestion is to do abs on a cardio day.

Judy
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

Yep, love my pyramid workouts. These were my first Cathe workouts and loved them from the first even though they are tough. I do them on separate days, usually lower first then the next day upper. I take a day or two rest (depending on how sore my muscles are, but usually one of those days is cardio) then do them again. I haven't tried any of the premixes yet, but am anxious to do some.

To my surpise I was able to do all the leg presses on the lower (full pyramid). During the Firm workouts I have such a problem with them--can't quite figure THAT one out, LOL. :) Maybe it's the music. :)

Oh yes, I have to do them on separate days. I'd die otherwise.:)

There are premixes though. I think in one of them you can do a full-body workout in about an hour, and you pyramid up only.

The pace of these workouts is fast, especially in PUB. So feel free to use that pause button, drink some water, catch your breath and STRETCH.

Have fun!

Pinky

I usually do PUB/PLB on different days, though I have used the bonus premix (full-body, pyramid up only). PUB and PLB are pretty intense workouts by themselves, and I would think that doing both on the same day would be counterproductive in that one would run out of steam before the end, or have to compromise on strength in order to same enough steam for the end.

I just added PUB/PLB back into my rotation. I do PUB plus half of PLB 2 x per week.

Monday: PUB + standing floor work of PLB
Wednesday: PUB + stability ball work of PLB
Friday: I do a circuit workout.
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday I do straight cardio.

This works well for me but if you are new to this workout, I would only concentrate on one per day and start with lighter weights or do the pyramid up or down premix. This is a great workout so have fun!

JJ:)

edited for typo

I received Pyramid Upper/Lower DVD last week, along with the rest of the Intensity Series.

On Monday, I did Pyramid Upper Body (full pyramid); Tuesday was Pyramid Lower (premix-down only with floor work and stretch). Today, (Wednesday), my whole body is soooo sore...definately a cardio-only day.

Too soon to talk about results, but I know these are great workouts...and the time just flies. I plan to do them once per week, for several more weeks.

Debra just make sure when you do this for the first time to go light because I can remember the first time I did the PUB oh my was I sore for about a week, ouch. Other then that I think the PUB gave some great results. I don't do the PLB much because I hate doing lower body workout but I just started really working on my lower body this Jan. as it was my resultion.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.