Advice Needed! Going on vacation during STS rotation

kellymom

Cathlete
I tried searching for similar questions, but nothing was sticking out to me, so I hope this isn't too much of a repeat!

Okay guys, what's the best way to work this out? I go on vacation for two weeks around July 4, right smack in the middle of my mesocycle 3. Do I put off mesocycle three until I get back (a whole month between 2 and 3), or split it in half (rest week, wk 1&2, vacation 2wks, wk 3&4)?

Or should I put off starting STS for two weeks and make my rest week between meso 2 and 3 a two week break? I'm so ready to start :(. But I guess I could do gym styles for a couple of weeks.

TIA,

Kelly

I went on vacation during Meso 2. I'm not sure where you are going, but I found a gym (foreign country) plus the hotel had an adequate set of hand weights and some Nautilus style equipment. I printed out my workout cards and took them with me. Unless you were planning on the plyo leg workouts, going to the gym would be perfect for heavy lifting.

Have a fantastic vacation and relax! I think that however you decide to tackle the vacation/workout conundrum that you will still reap the benefits of STS.

Amy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.