Advice needed for next purchases

curlygirl

Hi everyone! I am new to Cathe and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for my next purchases. I have been doing the Firm off and on for about 2 years. Right now, I am halfway through the Turbo Jam "Rip You Up" rotation and would like to start working out with Cathe when I finish it up in a couple of weeks. Any suggestions on where to start?

Thanks,
Amanda

Welcome Amanda!

You might want to check out the 'Updated Ultimate Guide To Cathe Workouts' that is stickied at the top of this forum. It divides all of Cathe's workouts into categories and then ranks them from least to most intense.

That being said, I would suggest starting with a total body workout, a cardio workout (either step or kickboxing), and maybe a circuit or interval workout. If you'd like to buy a series, I'd recommend the Intensity or Body Blast series to start with. The Intensity Series has two circuit workouts (Bootcamp and Cardio and Weights), a total body workout (Muscle Endurance, my favorite Cathe workout), an upper and lower body split weight workout (the Pyramids), and an interval workout (IMAX 2). The Body Blast series has a two pure cardio workout (Step Blast, and Kick, Punch and Crunch), a circuit workout (Step, Jump, and Pump), two total body workouts (Push Pull, Supersets), and a lower body workout (Legs and Glutes). Overall, the workouts in the Body Blast series are ranked lower than those in the Intensity series.

HTH!

It really depends upon your goals and what you are looking to achieve. Do you want to lose weight? Build muscle? Increase your cardio endurance? All of the above? Also, tell us about your experience (i.e., do you step? kickbox? are you intermediate? beginner?) and what kind of workouts you like to do...

Marie

Julie: Thanks for the link! I will definitely give this rotation a try.

Marie: I want to lose weight, build muscle, and increase endurance. I like to do step and kickbox, although the Turbo Jam workouts have been my only kickboxing experiences so far. I would probably classify myself as an intermediate level.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.